none
Please Help, mails not arriving in my Office 365 email since this morning.

Question

• Hi, I really hope somebody can help. My server delivers lots of emails to my Office 365 account every day but since this morning they are all stuck in the server mail queue and just wont send.

The error I get is:

Connecting to mydomain-co-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com [213.199.154.106]:25 ... failed: Connection timed out (timeout=5m)
    LOG: MAIN
      H=mydomain-co-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com [213.199.154.106] Connection timed out

I am thinking its maybe on some block list but I tried getting it delisted but that didn't work.

I really need to get this unblocked, any ideas please?

Thanks

Monday, February 5, 2018 10:06 PM

All replies

• Hi apbmedia,

What is the server using to send emails to your Office 365? Did you try to send an email with your personal webmail to the Office 365 account to see if it works?

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon

Monday, February 5, 2018 10:30 PM
  • Hi yeah emails are working fine, its just anything sent via the server's  IP using php mail doesnt arrive and times out when trying to connect. 

They just get stuck in the mail queue.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:10 AM
  • Hi apbmedia,

Can you try to insert the public ip of your server in the Office 365 whitelist?

https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/articles/218134997-Whitelisting-by-IP-Address-in-Exchange-2013-2016-or-Office-365

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:41 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for contacting our forum.

Please try in the link: https://sender.office.com/

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:55 AM
  • Hi,

I am currently standing by for further update from you and would like to know how things are going. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. And if the replies has helped you, please help to mark as answer and it could be helpful for others.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:06 AM
  • Any updates?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:01 AM