Re-position the password box on the lock screen RRS feed

• Question

• So, I've been looking around for a way to do this but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

I have two monitors, but use AMD Radeon Settings to treat them like one monitor which is fantastic for most things, but annoying when something is in the 'middle of the screen', as that makes it in between both my screens which is annoying.

The password box on the lock screen in windows 10 is an example of this, does anyone know if there is a way to offset the password box left or right?

Any other workarounds would also be useful!

Thanks

Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:41 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

As far as I know, there is no Windows setting can offset the password box. As you are using AMD Radeon Settings, you could also contact AMD support, they may have more resource to help you.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 20, 2017 8:20 AM
  • Any other workarounds would also be useful!

Turn on the Fullscreen Magnifier.  Win++ Ctrl+Alt+F (if necessary).   Then just make it big enough that you can scroll whatever you want to see wherever you want to see it.

FWIW I had to do this to close the OSK which was open on my other monitor when I wanted to use the PIN.  Otherwise I was thinking what a great security feature.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, February 20, 2017 8:07 PM