Error while Migrating Sharepoint 2013 site collection RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Experts, 

I am trying to migrate SharePoint 2013 Site collection (UI version 2010 only) to office 365. Technically it should create a new site collection site and migrate all the content from source SPSite. But it is throwing me the error called "Source URL not correct". I checked logs generated by the Migration tool and event log from the system. Both looks not helpful. 

It is document center type site collection. 

I can do one by one first level SPwebs but it tedious task, since I have near about 50+ site under this SPSite. 

Any help in this matter would be appreciated. 

Cheers, Kuldeep Verma, *Please remember to click "Mark As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful."

Sunday, March 24, 2019 6:40 AM

All replies

• I would suggest you to use 3rd party migration tool like Metalogix or Sharegate. If there are any invalid entries then these tools can help you to resolve them first.

If you do not want to use these tools then just run the pre-migration reports using these these tools which can be helpful to highlight the actual issue, fix the issues and restart your migration.

Adnan Amin MCT, SharePoint Architect | If you find this post useful kindly please mark it as an answer. | http://mstechtalk.com

Friday, March 29, 2019 12:51 PM