Comprehensive list of UI and functional differences between Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of UI and functional differences between Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro?  We want to upgrade a bunch of computers to Windows 10 but perhaps provide a cheat sheet to users so that some functions are different or new options they need to be aware of or UI elements are different.  I think this would lessen the support calls after the upgrade.

Thanks,
    Friday, August 24, 2018 10:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of UI and functional differences between Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro?  We want to upgrade a bunch of computers to Windows 10 but perhaps provide a cheat sheet to users so that some functions are different or new options they need to be aware of or UI elements are different.  I think this would lessen the support calls after the upgrade.

Thanks,
    Friday, August 24, 2018 10:17 PM
  • Hi,

Based on your description, I found an article may give you some ideas, please refer to the link:

What is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows 10?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Windows-7-and-Windows-10

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:07 AM
    Monday, August 27, 2018 5:09 AM
  • Thanks, I found many websites like that.  I was hoping there would be some lists that have more examples of UI features that are different.

I guess I will have to find out by myself

Thursday, August 30, 2018 12:38 AM
  • Hi, We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:07 AM