none
O365 Granfeldt PS MA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm trying to use the PS MA from Mister Granfeldt (thanks!!!) to import our O365 users in FIM.

I configured the MA with a global Azure admin for Authentication and domain admin for Impersonation.

I'm successfully able to connect with PowerShell ISE but unfortunately, with the MA, i receive the following error messages.

25/11/2015 09:46:20: Script error: There was no endpoint listening at https://provisioningapi.microsoftonline.com/provisioningwebservice.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.
    25/11/2015 09:46:20: Script error: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.MicrosoftOnlineException' was thrown.

The import script

param

(

$Username,

$Password

)

Import-ModuleMSOnline-Force

$SecurePassword=ConvertTo-SecureString$Password-AsPlainText-Force

$Creds=New-ObjectSystem.Management.Automation.PSCredential$Username,$SecurePassword

Connect-MsolService-Credential$Creds

Any help would be appreciated;

Yannick

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:35 AM

Answers

• Problem solved.

The proxy must be configured in IE for the service account which run the synchronization engine.

Hope this can help...

• Marked as answer by YannickF Friday, December 18, 2015 6:44 AM
    Friday, December 18, 2015 6:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

the error looks similar to an error I got some time ago.

Do you must use a proxy to connect to the internet.

If so you maybe must put proxy Config into WINHTTP Setting.

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:47 AM
  • Hi Peter,

thanks for your answer. A system proxy has been configured with NETSH winhttp.. set proxy...

Is it what you suggested?

Regards,

Yannick

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:51 AM
  • Yes exactly.

is the server allowd to access any internet site or did you only allow the needed destinations.

maybe there are some destinations missing.

/Peter

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:54 AM
  • As it is working with PowerShell ISE, i suppose the needed destinations are opened through the proxy.
    Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:24 PM
  • Yes you are right, somehow, but the error above sounds like an connectivity issue, I also had that once.

Maybe you can catch a logfile on the proxy/firewall or do some network tracing.

/Peter

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 6:54 PM
  • Maybe there is a way to configure a proxy for miiserver.exe because i'm unable to make it working even if i configured a system proxy.

It sounds like an internet dns resolution is needed and a direct access to https://prd-provisioning.msods.nsatc.net

Any idea is welcome...

Yannick

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 2:58 PM
  • Problem solved.

The proxy must be configured in IE for the service account which run the synchronization engine.

Hope this can help...

• Marked as answer by YannickF Friday, December 18, 2015 6:44 AM
    Friday, December 18, 2015 6:43 AM