none
SCCM 2012 SP2\MDT 2013 u2

Question

• Hi All, 

I`ve been searching for a resolution to my issue for a few days now and I`ve not been able to find one so thought I would ask here. 

I`m attempting to install applications via the MDT UDI Wizard "Available applications", MSI applications appear to install fine but "Setup.exe" and ".PS1" applications don`t present an error but do not install. All of the applications have been deployed (available) to a collection and I`ve added the tick to "Allow this application to be installed from..." I`ve also looked through the appdiscovery, appenforce and smsts log files but nothing is helping me. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Scott

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 3:41 PM

Answers

• It is difficult to help without seeing logs, or at least an error code.  My suggestion would be to create a task sequence for just installing applications.  Then on a separate VM or spare computer, run  \\(mdt)\(desploymentShare)\litetouch.vbs Make sure to use your server name in place of (MDT) and your deployment share name instead of (deploymentshare)  

Doing this and selecting only the application that is giving you trouble, will allow you to watch and see what error it throws.

Matthew T. Robertson Sr.

• Marked as answer by ScottEvans2013 Thursday, September 06, 2018 9:40 AM
    Tuesday, May 01, 2018 8:22 PM