none
Logitech G15 keyboard & G9 mouse software errors... RRS feed

• General discussion

• I tried to install but had to take the setup.msi out of the installer to get it installed on windows 7. I did try compatibility mode but no go...but i did fix it now it works fine now...

World Peace.
    Friday, January 9, 2009 7:35 PM

All replies

• Logitech G15 gaming drivers Vista 64bit installed 100% fine and appear to be completely working with Win7 64bit.

Win7 is Vista.
    Saturday, January 10, 2009 3:26 AM
  • i Using the G15, too
    and i doesn´t have any problem
    it works fine ;)
    Monday, January 12, 2009 6:41 AM
  • I'm using the G11 and G9 and don't have a problem. Actually it's better than XP, XP wouldn't recognize my keyboard and mouse when I put in my new Mobo, so i had to get an old PS/2 Mouse and install the drivers. 
    Monday, January 12, 2009 9:34 PM
  • Can you get your G keys to work on the G11 in win7???  I have tried un-installing device and 'detecting hardward changes' but it still just installs HID Keyboard Device.  Keyboard and sound controls work, but no G keys.  Any tips??   thx

edit:  I have downloaded the most recent software from logitech.  I assume it's the Vista drivers I would need.  Running 32-bit.  Thx again
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:10 AM
  • I have been unable to get my G-keys to work at all.  Ive' tried installing the 64-bit version of the software, changed compatibility mode to Vista and still does not seem to work.
    Saturday, February 7, 2009 10:38 PM
  • I am having minor issues with my G15 Keyboard.  This may not even seem like there is a point to post this somewhere but it has me thinking it may be the root of minor issues.

My LCD works, My g keys work and as far as I can tell all my keys work and respond correctly. How ever I am having problems syncing it into Virtual Box. I am going to keep looking to see if i can find anything. 

What is bothering me and has me curious if it is fully functional is that the Device Manager does not specify "Logitech G15 Keyboard". Windows is only loading the "HID Keyboard Device" in Device Manager.  My g500 mouse reads "Logitech HID-compliant G Laser Mouse". 

Why is this?  Is this the same for everyone?

I have Windows 7 Professional x64bit.

Any advice would help a lot.

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1599912][img]http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/1599912.png[/img][/url]
    Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:08 AM