rule not working RRS feed

• Question

• exchange 2016 cu4

I just edited my rule by adding 'executed_contract.pdf' but not seeing the change, everything else works in the rule but not this new addition, any ideas?

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:20 PM

Answers

• Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is First condition "Any attachments file name matches..." and second "Any attachment's file extension matches..." can't be used in the same rule.

For example,  attachment that  has a name executed_contract.pdf doesn't have a extension mentioned in the next condition. 

As per the current rule you have , both conditions have to be satisfied for the rule to work. hence it won't work.

S_K_P

• Marked as answer by jamicon Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:17 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:52 PM

All replies

• Kindly change the " and has attachment file name that matches " part to " Or "

Then test the rule and confirm whether it helps.

S_K_P

• Proposed as answer by S_K_P Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:51 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by jamicon Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:24 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:51 PM
  • Thanks for your reply but I do not understand. I am using Or

'executed_contract.pdf' or 'Document.zip' or 'Documents.zip' or 'Documents.scr'

everything works but that in yellow

• Edited by jamicon Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:23 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:20 PM
  • Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is First condition "Any attachments file name matches..." and second "Any attachment's file extension matches..." can't be used in the same rule.

For example,  attachment that  has a name executed_contract.pdf doesn't have a extension mentioned in the next condition. 

As per the current rule you have , both conditions have to be satisfied for the rule to work. hence it won't work.

S_K_P

• Marked as answer by jamicon Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:17 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:52 PM