Title word wrap problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have linked a PerformancePoint scorecard to a ProClarity chart. The KPI on the scorecard, when clicked, passes the dimension to the ProClarity chart and the dimension name is displayed on the ProClarity Chart as title, since the title property of the chart has been set to 'Automatic' . The problem I am facing is that the if the title overflows a line, no word wrapping happens. I found no word wrap property in my Desktop Professional.

Please help.
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:12 PM

Answers

• Hello Khyati,

ProClarity Pro does not have a word wrap option.  Sorry that I did not have the answers you were hoping for.  Have you posted this inquiry to the PPS forum by chance?  I wonder if someone with a bit more PPS experience could assist.

Regards,
    Amanda

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:21 PM
    Monday, March 16, 2009 11:00 PM

All replies

• Hello Khyati,

ProClarity Pro does not have a word wrap option.  Sorry that I did not have the answers you were hoping for.  Have you posted this inquiry to the PPS forum by chance?  I wonder if someone with a bit more PPS experience could assist.

Regards,
    Amanda

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:21 PM
    Monday, March 16, 2009 11:00 PM
  • Sure .. will do that.
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:02 AM