none
Why Exchange OWA showing "Loading"and not displaying anything?

Question

• I am running MS Exchange 2013. Recently I have been able to open OWA on all browsers until I noticed that I can no longer open OWA in Chrome or Internet Exlporer.

1. In Chrome it is showing a blank page with a tab tile "Loading", but it will not display anything.
    2. In Internet Explorer it is showing broken messages with "X", it is not displaying properly.

Recently I been able to open it properly on Internet Explorer and Firefox only (On Chrome, after login, it was showing a blank page with the title of my "Outlook username"). Then I followed some post on the net and run UpdateCas.ps1 as instructed that is when it began to show "Loading" in Chrome (Number Above). I checked my SSL Certificates as some have suggested, they are set to "Microsoft Exchange".

How do I solve this problem? Any link with possible solutions is appreciated.

P.S: Exchange ECP is working perfectly.

Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:51 AM

All replies

• What cumulative update of Exchange 2013 are you running?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:46 PM
  • Hi,

Apart from Ed's question, have you recently installed any updates on your Exchange serer?
    Besides, is there any the error message we could see from the OWA page? 

For troubleshooting:

We could recreate the OWA virtual directory: Reset Client Access Virtual Directories.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 2, 2018 9:29 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 6, 2018 9:11 AM