Office 2007 Deployment hangs/fails RRS feed

• Question

• I have setup about 5 different customizations for Office 2007 deployment all of them work except when using System Center Essentials 2010 with the same "issue". So I assume this is a deployment problem as opposed to an Office Problem. I have some fairly basic customizations: accept the EULA, basic dialog box, suppress the cancel button, show modal so I can see any errors.  I did this both through config.xml and creating an .MSP.  I have ultimately decided to use this last basic package using the config.xml as it works better with the handful that already have office 2007.

the Problem:
    For a standard user, the update comes down and if you click to install it just sits there. I waited 3 and half hours in one instance and no progress was made.  I assume setup.exe is not even being executed since the progress box doesn't show on screen.  If the user is logged in as an admin (ie. me or the other support staff) the installation runs without a hitch.  I don't seem to be getting any information back as no error is generated, no progress, not even an event log to speak of other than Updates detected.  I could be looking in the wrong places.

Any thoughts? I haven't seen anyone else running into this issue.

-Beeler
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:14 PM

All replies

• Actually, I think this might be a file permission issue for where the config.xml file resides.  I noticed today that the access previously present is now missing. I'll have to try it after the permissions reset and the package re-loads.

-Beeler

-Beeler
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:44 PM
  • Hello Beeler,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Is the issue resolved after the permissions reset?

Just for your reference, here are some similar thraeds about Office deployment:

Problem with office 2007 deploy
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/systemcenterdevelopment/thread/10861975-cbb1-455a-a57b-072f524174df

General Questions regarding MSI packages
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/systemcenterdevelopment/thread/98ae1fc9-dfbb-478b-8b06-3c43f4632b1f

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, April 1, 2011 8:25 AM
  • Thanks for the reply.  None of those links apply, or rather, I've setup the package and can make it work under those conditions. I verified this morning that access is correct, I can navigate to the folder, the config file, and execute from the folder under a standard user account (the office install, of course, will not proceed). The system Center essential's package will still not install unless the user is an Admin.  So no dice on the folder permissions.  I did verify the agent account also has the correct access and can install the files and I can install on a machine logged in as the agent user account -which I did just to test.

-Beeler
    Friday, April 1, 2011 3:19 PM
  • Hello Beeler,

Please check the issue disscussed in the thread below to see if it is a same one:

One particular software package no longer installs on Windows 7 after upgrade to SP1 - error 80070570 (file corrupt)
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/systemcenterdevelopment/thread/298dc719-ecc4-44e3-9489-39bfda98c1a7/

We are still analyzing this issue. And I'll keep you update if we have any further information.

If possible, please help us to collect the EventLogs and WindowsUpdate.log file which were described in the thread.

Thanks, 

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 11, 2011 9:32 AM
  • I have been sort of following that thread to see if it was related.  I don't think it is.  The installation works in all conditions except standard or restricted user.  So far I haven't been able to produce an error on the update log either.  Basically, if the user is a standard user, the exe never executes, the pc behaves as if it's just waiting for something to happen. By using SCE I can't get a visible dialogue either.  I may try a test to see if I can make a "Manual" install through SCE, but that will take awhile. I haven't been successful at anything to prove or gleen more data.  I'll execute it one more time to get more recent logs and post when I have them.
    -Beeler
    Monday, April 11, 2011 7:29 PM
  • Hopefully these will help.  There some other errors in the event log today.  I initiated the install just after 11 even the "schedule" was at 11:10 it had already been hanging for about 8 minutes or so. I may have to move forward with the installation on these computers, but let me know if you find anything relevant.  Thanks!

-----------
    Application log:

4/14/2011 11:02:09 AM SceCli Information None 1704 N/A DDV1XPH1 Security policy in the Group policy objects has been applied successfully.
    4/14/2011 11:01:41 AM IAANTmon Information None 7500 N/A DDV1XPH1 Intel RAID Controller: Unknown Controller
    Number of Serial ATA ports: 3

RAID Option ROM Version: Unknown
    Driver Version: 7.8.0.1012
    RAID Plug-In Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the RAID Plug-In: File not found
    Create Volume Wizard Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the Create Volume Wizard: File not found
    Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard: File not found
    Modify Volume Wizard Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the Modify Volume Wizard: File not found
    Delete Volume Wizard Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the Delete Volume Wizard: File not found
    ISDI Library Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Event Monitor User Notification Tool Version: 7.8.0.1013
    Language Resource Version of the Event Monitor User Notification Tool: File not found
    Event Monitor Version: 7.8.0.1013

Hard Drive 0
    Usage: Unknown hard drive usage
    Device Port: 0
    Device Port Location: Internal
    Current Serial ATA Transfer Mode: Generation 2
    Model: WDC WD800JD-75MSA3
    Serial Number: WD-WMAM9DCA7512
    Firmware: 10.01E04
    Native Command Queuing Support: Yes
    System Hard Drive: Yes
    Size: 74.5 GB
    Physical Sector Size: 512 Bytes
    Logical Sector Size: 512 Bytes

Unused Port 0
    Device Port: 5
    Device Port Location: External

CD/DVD Drive 0
    Device Port: 1
    Device Port Location: Internal
    Current Serial ATA Transfer Mode: Generation 1
    Model: HL-DT-STCD-RW/DVD-ROM GCC-T20N
    Serial Number: -X:8BFH:
    Firmware: A108

4/14/2011 11:01:20 AM McLogEvent Information None 5000 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM DDV1XPH1 McShield service started.
     Engine version : 5400.1158
     DAT version : 6315.0000

Number of signatures in EXTRA.DAT : None
     Names of threats that EXTRA.DAT can detect : None
    4/14/2011 11:01:11 AM Windows Search Service Information Search service  1003 N/A DDV1XPH1 The Windows Search Service started.

4/14/2011 11:00:37 AM ESENT Information Logging/Recovery  302 N/A DDV1XPH1 Windows (2036) Windows: The database engine has successfully completed recovery steps.
    4/14/2011 11:00:37 AM Microsoft Fax Warning Initialization/Termination  32068 N/A DDV1XPH1 The outgoing routing rule is not valid because it cannot find a valid device. The outgoing faxes that use this rule will not be routed. Verify that the targeted device or devices (if routed to a group of devices) is connected and installed correctly, and turned on. If routed to a group, verify that the group is configured correctly. Country/region code: '*' Area code: '*'
    4/14/2011 11:00:37 AM Microsoft Fax Warning Initialization/Termination  32026 N/A DDV1XPH1 Fax Service failed to initialize any assigned fax devices (virtual or TAPI). No faxes can be sent or received until a fax device is installed.
    4/14/2011 11:00:36 AM ESENT Information Logging/Recovery  301 N/A DDV1XPH1 Windows (2036) Windows: The database engine has begun replaying logfile C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log.
    4/14/2011 11:00:34 AM ESENT Information Logging/Recovery  300 N/A DDV1XPH1 Windows (2036) Windows: The database engine is initiating recovery steps.
    4/14/2011 11:00:32 AM ESENT Information General  102 N/A DDV1XPH1 Windows (2036) Windows: The database engine started a new instance (0).
    4/14/2011 11:00:32 AM ESENT Information General  100 N/A DDV1XPH1 SearchIndexer (2036) The database engine 5.01.2600.5512 started.
    4/14/2011 11:00:29 AM SecurityCenter Information None 1807 N/A DDV1XPH1 The Security Center service has been stopped.  It was prevented from running by a software group policy.
    4/14/2011 11:00:27 AM Intel(R) AMT Error UNS  2002 N/A DDV1XPH1  [UNS] Failed to subscribe to local Intel(R) AMT.

4/14/2011 11:00:26 AM Intel(R) AMT Information UNS  2000 N/A DDV1XPH1  [UNS] Intel(R) User Notification Service started.

4/14/2011 11:00:25 AM LMS Information None 0 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM DDV1XPH1 LMS Service listens at ports 16992 and 16993
    4/14/2011 11:00:22 AM LMS Information None 0 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM DDV1XPH1 LMS Service connected to HECI driver
    4/14/2011 11:00:20 AM LMS Information None 0 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM DDV1XPH1 LMS Service beginning main loop
    4/14/2011 11:00:20 AM jconfigdnt Information None 10002 N/A DDV1XPH1 "The description for Event ID ( 10002 ) in Source ( jconfigdnt ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: ""C:\WINDOWS\system32\Hummingbird\Connectivity\7.10\Jconfig\hjavaw.exe"" -HCL_NTSERVICE -cp ""^Hhcclcore.jar;^Hhcljconfigd.jar;"" com.hcl.apps.rcfg.Core.Server.ConfigurationServer -settings ""C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\HUMMIN~1\CONNEC~1\7.10\Jconfig\server.pro"" -lang en -NTService."
    4/14/2011 11:00:20 AM jconfigdnt Information None 304 N/A DDV1XPH1 The description for Event ID ( 304 ) in Source ( jconfigdnt ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Hummingbird JConfig Daemon.

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:52 PM
  • -----------
    gpresult /v log:

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) XP Operating System Group Policy Result tool v2.0
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1981-2001

Created On 4/14/2011 at 11:24:09 AM

RSOP results for ad\username on DDV1XPH1 : Logging Mode
    --------------------------------------------------------

OS Type:                     Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    OS Configuration:            Member Workstation
    OS Version:                  5.1.2600
    Domain Name:                 AD
    Domain Type:                 Windows 2000
    Site Name:                   Uptown
    Roaming Profile:            
    Local Profile:               C:\Documents and Settings\waltera3
    Connected over a slow link?: No

COMPUTER SETTINGS
    ------------------
        CN=DDV1XPH1,OU=,OU=,OU=,OU=,DC=,DC=,DC=
        Last time Group Policy was applied: 4/14/2011 at 11:00:20 AM
        Group Policy was applied from:      x.x.x.x
        Group Policy slow link threshold:   500 kbps

Applied Group Policy Objects
        -----------------------------
            SAS Student Printers
            SAS System Essentials
            SAS Login
            SAS Printers
            SAS-AdmissionsPrinters
            Student Affairs and Services Default Policy
            Default Domain Policy
            Local Group Policy

The computer is a part of the following security groups:
            BUILTIN\Administrators
            Everyone
            Debugger Users
            BUILTIN\Users
            NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK
            NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users
            DDV1XPH1$
            Domain Computers

Resultant Set Of Policies for Computer:
        ----------------------------------------

Software Installations
            ----------------------
                N/A

Startup Scripts
            ---------------
                GPO: SAS Printers
                    Name:         pushprinterconnections.exe
                    Parameters:  
                    LastExecuted: 3:02:11 PM

GPO: SAS Student Printers
                    Parameters:  
                    LastExecuted: 3:02:42 PM

Shutdown Scripts
            ----------------
                N/A

Account Policies
            ----------------
                GPO: Default Domain Policy
                    Policy:            PasswordHistorySize
                    Computer Setting:  10

Policy:            LockoutDuration
                    Computer Setting:  1

Policy:            ResetLockoutCount

Policy:            MinimumPasswordLength
                    Computer Setting:  8

Policy:            LockoutBadCount
                    Computer Setting:  99

Audit Policy
            ------------
                N/A

User Rights
            -----------
                N/A

Security Options
            ----------------
                    Policy:            RequireLogonToChangePassword
                    Computer Setting:  Not Enabled

Policy:            PasswordComplexity
                    Computer Setting:  Enabled

Policy:            ForceLogoffWhenHourExpire

Policy:            ClearTextPassword

Event Log Settings
            ------------------
                N/A

Restricted Groups
            -----------------
                GPO: Student Affairs and Services Default Policy
                    Groupname: AD\EMTechStudents
                    Members:   N/A

Groupname: AD\SASAdmin

System Services
            ---------------
                N/A

Registry Settings
            -----------------
                N/A

File System Settings
            --------------------
                N/A

Public Key Policies
            -------------------
                N/A

Administrative Templates
            ------------------------
                GPO: Local Group Policy
                    Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting\DW
                    State:   Enabled

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common

GPO: SAS System Essentials
                    Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\Services\RemoteDesktop

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\NetCache

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\DNSClient

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Player\ExceptionHandling

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\RemoteAdminSettings

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\Services\FileAndPrint

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Group Policy\{42B5FAAE-6536-11d2-AE5A-0000F87571E3}

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\ErrorReporting\DW

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\Services\RemoteDesktop

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Terminal Services

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\RemoteAdminSettings

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\RemoteAdminSettings

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\Services\RemoteDesktop

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Group Policy\{42B5FAAE-6536-11d2-AE5A-0000F87571E3}

GPO: SAS Login
                    Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\RemoteAdminSettings

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Terminal Services\RAUnsolicit

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\Services\RemoteDesktop

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\Services\FileAndPrint

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:55 PM
  • -----------
    gpresult /v log:

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) XP Operating System Group Policy Result tool v2.0
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1981-2001

Created On 4/14/2011 at 11:24:09 AM

RSOP results for ad\username on DDV1XPH1 : Logging Mode

OS Type:                     Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    OS Configuration:            Member Workstation
    OS Version:                  5.1.2600
    Domain Name:                 AD
    Domain Type:                 Windows 2000
    Site Name:                   Uptown
    Roaming Profile:            
    Local Profile:               C:\Documents and Settings\waltera3
    Connected over a slow link?: No

COMPUTER SETTINGS
    ------------------
        CN=DDV1XPH1,OU=,OU=,OU=,OU=,DC=,DC=,DC=
        Last time Group Policy was applied: 4/14/2011 at 11:00:20 AM
        Group Policy was applied from:      x.x.x.x

SAS Student Printers
            SAS System Essentials
            SAS Login
            SAS Printers
            Default Domain Policy
            Local Group Policy

The computer is a part of the following security groups:
            BUILTIN\Administrators
            Everyone
            Debugger Users
            BUILTIN\Users
            NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK
            DDV1XPH1$
            Domain Computers

Resultant Set Of Policies for Computer:

Software Installations
            ----------------------
                N/A

Startup Scripts
            ---------------
                GPO: SAS Printers
                    Parameters:  
                    LastExecuted: 3:02:11 PM

GPO: SAS Student Printers
                    Parameters:  
                    LastExecuted: 3:02:42 PM

Shutdown Scripts
            ----------------
                N/A

Account Policies
            ----------------
                    Policy:            PasswordHistorySize
                    Computer Setting:  10

Policy:            LockoutDuration

Policy:            ResetLockoutCount

Policy:            MinimumPasswordLength
                    Computer Setting:  8

Policy:            LockoutBadCount
                    Computer Setting:  99

Audit Policy
            ------------
                N/A

User Rights
            -----------
                N/A

Security Options
            ----------------
                    Policy:            RequireLogonToChangePassword

Policy:            PasswordComplexity
                    Computer Setting:  Enabled

Policy:            ForceLogoffWhenHourExpire

Policy:            ClearTextPassword

Event Log Settings
            ------------------
                N/A

Restricted Groups
            -----------------
                    Groupname: AD\EMTechStudents

Groupname: AD\SASAdmin

System Services
            ---------------
                N/A

Registry Settings
            -----------------
                N/A

File System Settings
            --------------------
                N/A

Public Key Policies
            -------------------
                N/A

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:57 PM
  • gpresult part2

Administrative Templates
            ------------------------

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\NetCache

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts

GPO: SAS Login
                    Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Terminal Services\RAUnsolicit

Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:00 PM
  • gpresult part3:

USER SETTINGS
    --------------
        CN=username,OU=,DC=,DC=,DC=
        Last time Group Policy was applied: 4/14/2011 at 11:03:14 AM
        Group Policy was applied from:    x.x.x.x

SAS Login
            Default Domain Policy

The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
            SAS System Essentials
                Filtering:  Not Applied (Empty)

Local Group Policy

SAS Student Printers

SAS Printers

The user is a part of the following security groups:
        ----------------------------------------------------
            Domain Users
            Everyone
            BUILTIN\Users
            NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE
            LOCAL
            Student Worker
            Ad_Allusers
            Student
            File_Server_Users
            bolpwdsync

Resultant Set Of Policies for User:
        ------------------------------------

Software Installations
            ----------------------
                N/A

Public Key Policies
            -------------------
                N/A

Administrative Templates
            ------------------------
                    Setting: Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Directory UI

Folder Redirection
            ------------------
                N/A

Internet Explorer Browser User Interface
                    Large Animated Bitmap Name:      N/A
                    Large Custom Logo Bitmap Name:   N/A
                    Title BarText:                   N/A
                    UserAgent Text:                  N/A
                    Delete existing toolbar buttons: No

Internet Explorer Connection
            ----------------------------
                HTTP Proxy Server:   N/A
                Secure Proxy Server: N/A
                FTP Proxy Server:    N/A
                Gopher Proxy Server: N/A
                Socks Proxy Server:  N/A
                Auto Config Enable:  No
                Enable Proxy:        No
                Use same Proxy:      No

Internet Explorer URLs
            ----------------------
                    Home page URL:           N/A
                    Search page URL:         N/A
                    Online support page URL: N/A

Internet Explorer Security
            --------------------------
                Always Viewable Sites:     N/A
                Password Override Enabled: False

Import the current Content Ratings Settings:      No
                    Import the current Security Zones Settings:       No
                    Import current Authenticode Security Information: No
                    Enable trusted publisher lockdown:                No

Internet Explorer Programs
            --------------------------
                    Import the current Program Settings: No

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:00 PM
  • ------------
    Windows update log:

2011-04-14 11:00:27:687 1164 878 Misc ===========  Logging initialized (build: 7.4.7600.226, tz: -0400)  ===========
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:703 1164 878 Misc   = Process: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:734 1164 878 Misc   = Module: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:687 1164 878 Service *************
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:734 1164 878 Service ** START **  Service: Service startup
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:734 1164 878 Service *********
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:859 1164 878 Agent   * WU client version 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:859 1164 878 Agent   * Base directory: C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:859 1164 878 Agent   * Access type: No proxy
    2011-04-14 11:00:27:906 1164 878 Agent   * Network state: Connected
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:928 1164 878 Agent ***********  Agent: Initializing Windows Update Agent  ***********
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:959 1164 878 Agent ***********  Agent: Initializing global settings cache  ***********
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:959 1164 878 Agent   * WSUS server: https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:959 1164 878 Agent   * WSUS status server: https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x

:8531
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:959 1164 878 Agent   * Target group: (Unassigned Computers)
    2011-04-14 11:01:25:959 1164 878 Agent   * Windows Update access disabled: Yes
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:036 1164 878 DnldMgr Download manager restoring 0 downloads
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:391 1164 878 AU ###########  AU: Initializing Automatic Updates  ###########
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:452 1164 878 AU AU setting next detection timeout to 2011-04-14 15:01:26
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:452 1164 878 AU AU setting next sqm report timeout to 2011-04-14 15:01:26
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # WSUS server: https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # Detection frequency: 22
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # Approval type: Scheduled (Policy)
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # Scheduled install day/time: Every day at 3:00
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # Auto-install minor updates: Yes (Policy)
    2011-04-14 11:01:26:499 1164 878 AU   # Will interact with non-admins (Non-admins are elevated (Policy))
    2011-04-14 11:01:28:148 1164 878 AU Initializing featured updates
    2011-04-14 11:01:28:148 1164 878 AU Found 0 cached featured updates
    2011-04-14 11:01:45:873 1164 878 Report ***********  Report: Initializing static reporting data  ***********
    2011-04-14 11:01:45:873 1164 878 Report   * OS Version = 5.1.2600.3.0.65792
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:322 1164 878 Report   * Computer Brand = Dell Inc.
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:322 1164 878 Report   * Computer Model = OptiPlex 755                
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:322 1164 878 Report   * Bios Revision = A11
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:322 1164 878 Report   * Bios Name = Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A11
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:353 1164 878 Report   * Bios Release Date = 2008-08-04T00:00:00
    2011-04-14 11:01:47:353 1164 878 Report   * Locale ID = 1033
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:220 1164 878 AU Obtained Post reboot hr from Agent:8024000c
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:282 1164 878 AU AU setting pending client directive to 'Forced Reboot'
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:390 1164 878 AU Triggering Offline detection (non-interactive)
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:390 1164 878 AU AU finished delayed initialization
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:390 1164 878 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:390 1164 878 AU ## START ##  AU: Search for updates
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:405 1164 878 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:01:50:451 1164 878 AU <<## SUBMITTED ## AU: Search for updates [CallId = {EE25989D-FAB4-4EEA-A687-ECB9E151D407}]
    2011-04-14 11:02:05:217 1164 878 AU WARNING: AU found no suitable session to launch client in
    2011-04-14 11:02:09:086 1164 878 AU AU received policy change subscription event
    2011-04-14 11:02:09:179 1164 fb8 Report Uploading 4 events using cached cookie, reporting URL = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/ReportingWebService/ReportingWebService.asmx
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportEventBatch failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:113 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:128 1164 fb8 Report WARNING: Reporter failed to upload events with hr = 8024400e.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:175 1164 fb8 Report Uploading 4 events using cached cookie, reporting URL = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/ReportingWebService/ReportingWebService.asmx
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportEventBatch failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 Report WARNING: Reporter failed to upload events with hr = 8024400e.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:190 1164 fb8 Report REPORT EVENT: {2D76794E-9553-46DA-B75D-16B7FF71B298} 2011-04-14 11:01:28:148-0400 1 202 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Reboot completed.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 Report Uploading 4 events using cached cookie, reporting URL = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/ReportingWebService/ReportingWebService.asmx
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportEventBatch failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:236 1164 fb8 Report WARNING: Reporter failed to upload events with hr = 8024400e.
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:282 1164 fb8 Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:282 1164 fb8 Agent ** START **  Agent: Finding updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:298 1164 fb8 Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:298 1164 fb8 Agent   * Online = No; Ignore download priority = No
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:313 1164 fb8 Agent   * Criteria = "IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=0 and DeploymentAction='Installation' and IsAssigned=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsPresent=1 and DeploymentAction='Uninstallation' and IsAssigned=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=1 and DeploymentAction='Installation' and IsAssigned=1 and RebootRequired=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=0 and DeploymentAction='Uninstallation' and IsAssigned=1 and RebootRequired=1"
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:313 1164 fb8 Agent   * ServiceID = {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7} Managed
    2011-04-14 11:02:15:313 1164 fb8 Agent   * Search Scope = {Machine}
    2011-04-14 11:03:29:529 1164 878 AU Launched new AU client for directive 'Forced Reboot', session id = 0x0
    2011-04-14 11:03:33:506 1164 878 AU AU received handle event
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:011 1164 fb8 Agent   * Added update {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2 to search result
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:011 1164 fb8 Agent   * Found 1 updates and 50 categories in search; evaluated appl. rules of 689 out of 1645 deployed entities
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:167 1164 fb8 Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:167 1164 fb8 Agent **  END  **  Agent: Finding updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:167 1164 fb8 Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU >>##  RESUMED  ## AU: Search for updates [CallId = {EE25989D-FAB4-4EEA-A687-ECB9E151D407}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU   # 1 updates detected
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU ##  END  ##  AU: Search for updates [CallId = {EE25989D-FAB4-4EEA-A687-ECB9E151D407}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU Featured notifications is disabled.
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU Auto-approving update for download, updateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2, ForUx=0, IsOwnerUx=0, HasDeadline=0, IsMinor=0
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU Auto-approved 1 update(s) for download (NOT for Ux)
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU ## START ##  AU: Download updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:182 1164 cf4 AU   # Approved updates = 1
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 cf4 AU AU initiated download, updateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2, callId = {EE79DD68-8ACD-4289-B646-712008A46491}
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 cf4 AU AU setting pending client directive to 'Download Progress'
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 cf4 AU   # Pending download calls = 1
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 cf4 AU <<## SUBMITTED ## AU: Download updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 878 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 878 AU ## START ##  AU: Search for updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 878 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:244 1164 878 AU <<## SUBMITTED ## AU: Search for updates [CallId = {4236445F-67A3-416A-9E05-99B56C6F3C29}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr ** START **  DnldMgr: Downloading updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr   * Call ID = {EE79DD68-8ACD-4289-B646-712008A46491}
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr   * Priority = 2, Interactive = 0, Owner is system = 1, Explicit proxy = 0, Proxy session id = -1, ServiceId = {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7}
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr   * Updates to download = 1
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 Agent   *   Title = Office 2007 Upgrade
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 Agent   *   UpdateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2
    2011-04-14 11:06:09:400 1164 fb8 DnldMgr ***********  DnldMgr: New download job [UpdateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.1]  ***********
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 DnldMgr   * All files for update were already downloaded and are valid.
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 cf4 AU >>##  RESUMED  ## AU: Download update [UpdateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}, succeeded]
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent **  END  **  Agent: Downloading updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 cf4 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 cf4 AU ##  END  ##  AU: Download updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent ** START **  Agent: Finding updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 cf4 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent   * Online = Yes; Ignore download priority = No
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent   * Criteria = "IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=0 and DeploymentAction='Installation' and IsAssigned=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsPresent=1 and DeploymentAction='Uninstallation' and IsAssigned=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=1 and DeploymentAction='Installation' and IsAssigned=1 and RebootRequired=1 or IsHidden=0 and IsInstalled=0 and DeploymentAction='Uninstallation' and IsAssigned=1 and RebootRequired=1"
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 cf4 AU AU setting pending client directive to 'Install Approval'
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent   * ServiceID = {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7} Managed
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:631 1164 fb8 Agent   * Search Scope = {Machine}
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:678 1164 fb8 Misc Validating signature for C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\Default\wuident.cab:
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:771 1164 fb8 Misc  Microsoft signed: Yes
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:786 1164 fb8 Misc Validating signature for C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\Default\wuident.cab:
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:786 1164 fb8 Misc  Microsoft signed: Yes
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:895 1164 fb8 Misc Validating signature for C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\Default\wsus3setup.cab:
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:895 1164 fb8 Misc  Microsoft signed: Yes
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:911 1164 fb8 Setup ***********  Setup: Checking whether self-update is required  ***********
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:911 1164 fb8 Setup   * Inf file: C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\Default\wsus3setup.inf
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:958 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\cdm.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:958 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:958 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuapi.dll.mui: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:958 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:958 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaucpl.cpl: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:973 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaucpl.cpl.mui: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:19:973 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:004 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuaueng.dll.mui: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:004 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:004 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wucltui.dll.mui: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:004 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:004 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wups2.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:113 1164 fb8 Setup Update NOT required for C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuweb.dll: target version = 7.4.7600.226, required version = 7.4.7600.226
    2011-04-14 11:06:20:113 1164 fb8 Setup   * IsUpdateRequired = No
    2011-04-14 11:06:22:337 1164 fb8 PT +++++++++++  PT: Synchronizing server updates  +++++++++++
    2011-04-14 11:06:22:337 1164 fb8 PT   + ServiceId = {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7}, Server URL = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/ClientWebService/client.asmx
    2011-04-14 11:06:24:700 1164 878 AU Launched new AU client for directive 'Install Approval', session id = 0x0
    2011-04-14 11:06:31:884 1164 fb8 PT +++++++++++  PT: Synchronizing extended update info  +++++++++++
    2011-04-14 11:06:31:884 1164 fb8 PT   + ServiceId = {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7}, Server URL = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/ClientWebService/client.asmx
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU AU received install approval from client for 1 updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU ## START ##  AU: Install updates
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU   # Initiating manual install
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:050 1164 f60 AU   # Approved updates = 1
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:749 1164 f60 AU <<## SUBMITTED ## AU: Install updates / installing updates [CallId = {232862F2-6915-48D7-9949-C029DE3593D6}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:749 1164 e6c Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:749 1164 e6c Agent ** START **  Agent: Installing updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:749 1164 e6c Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:749 1164 e6c Agent   * Updates to install = 1
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:781 1164 e6c Agent   *   Title = Office 2007 Upgrade
    2011-04-14 11:06:33:781 1164 e6c Agent   *   UpdateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2
    2011-04-14 11:06:35:833 1164 fb8 Agent   * Added update {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2 to search result
    2011-04-14 11:06:35:833 1164 fb8 Agent   * Found 1 updates and 50 categories in search; evaluated appl. rules of 859 out of 1645 deployed entities
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 fb8 Agent *********
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 fb8 Agent **  END  **  Agent: Finding updates [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates]
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 fb8 Agent *************
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 cf4 AU >>##  RESUMED  ## AU: Search for updates [CallId = {4236445F-67A3-416A-9E05-99B56C6F3C29}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 fb8 Report REPORT EVENT: {0FC7033A-4F86-4CCB-A063-28A8181850EF} 2011-04-14 11:06:19:631-0400 1 188 102 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Content Install Installation Ready: The following updates are downloaded and ready for installation. This computer is currently scheduled to install these updates on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM:  - Office 2007 Upgrade
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 cf4 AU   # 1 updates detected
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:984 1164 cf4 AU #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:999 1164 cf4 AU ##  END  ##  AU: Search for updates [CallId = {4236445F-67A3-416A-9E05-99B56C6F3C29}]
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:999 1164 cf4 AU #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:999 1164 cf4 AU Featured notifications is disabled.
    2011-04-14 11:06:36:999 1164 cf4 AU AU setting next detection timeout to 2011-04-15 10:19:57
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:030 1164 fb8 Inv #############
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:030 1164 fb8 Inv ## START ##  Inv: Inventory Collection
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:030 1164 fb8 Inv #########
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:030 1164 fb8 Inv   # Talking to WSUS server = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:046 1164 fb8 Inv   # Downloading Rule file from = https://DSD1M0LK1.x.x.x:8531/Inventory/InventoryRules.cab
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:263 1164 fb8 Misc Validating signature for C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Inventory\InventoryRule\InventoryRules.cab:
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:295 1164 fb8 Misc  Microsoft signed: Yes
    2011-04-14 11:06:37:621 1164 fb8 Inv   # Inventory Rule id = 8226C3A1-70D4-4848-B441-1555AC820A23, version = 1.0
    2011-04-14 11:07:10:569 1164 fb8 Inv WARNING: Inventory: Failed to get next item with 0x40004
    2011-04-14 11:07:10:569 1164 fb8 Inv WARNING: Inventory: Failed to collect WMI properties for class Win32_Printer 0x80249005
    2011-04-14 11:07:42:522 1164 e6c DnldMgr WARNING: Preparing update for install, updateId = {387B65C8-A390-43A3-A9ED-A4FD7A6B2491}.2 (using payload from revision 1).
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportInventory failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:041 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportInventory failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:321 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: ReportInventory failure, error = 0x8024400E, soap client error = 7, soap error code = 400, HTTP status code = 200
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING: SOAP Fault: 0x000190
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     faultstring:Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for 'Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.Reporting.WebService' threw an exception. ---> Cannot open database "SUSDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ErrorCode:(null)(0)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Message:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     Method:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 PT WARNING:     ID:(null)
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:383 1164 fb8 Inv WARNING: Inventory: Failed to upload inventory result with error 0x8024400e
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:414 1164 fb8 Inv   # WARNING: Exit code = 0x8024400E
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:414 1164 fb8 Inv #########
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:414 1164 fb8 Inv ##  END  ##  Inv: Inventory Collection
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:414 1164 fb8 Inv #############
    2011-04-14 11:08:01:414 1164 fb8 Inv WARNING: Inventory: Failed to process work item 0x8024400e
    2011-04-14 11:10:37:121 1164 878 AU Forced install timer expired for scheduled install
    2011-04-14 11:10:37:121 1164 878 AU UpdateDownloadProperties: 0 download(s) are still in progress.
    2011-04-14 11:10:40:894 1164 fb8 Report REPORT EVENT: {9F41DFEC-CC18-4666-A474-2FCE8BA3C3B0} 2011-04-14 11:06:36:984-0400 1 147 101 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Software Synchronization Windows Update Client successfully detected 1 updates.
    2011-04-14 11:10:40:894 1164 fb8 Report REPORT EVENT: {4E6FF76B-FC01-4A5C-B0E4-C4AC613A9032} 2011-04-14 11:06:36:984-0400 1 156 101 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 0 AutomaticUpdates Success Pre-Deployment Check Reporting client status.
    2011-04-14 11:10:40:894 1164 fb8 Report REPORT EVENT: {0C305790-5FBC-43F3-9401-FC8E5012D17A} 2011-04-14 11:08:01:383-0400 1 124 104 {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} 0 8024400e InventoryEngine Failure Inventory Result Upload Inventory: Faied to upload result data

-Beeler
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:01 PM