none
Internet Explorer 10 problem with recognizing file modification during upload RRS feed

• Question

• I had updated the price to 495 and saved the word file before sending yet for some reason there was a glitch/bug with Internet explorer 10/Microsoft Word and Windows 8 where it was uploading the old version last modified June 12th.  I even tried it now and when I look at the properties of the file it still reads modified June 12th when viewing through internet explorer.   Only with Chrome could I get the modified version to upload.  Very Bizarre.  99/100 times it is human error (not hitting save before attaching), but in this case it is a software compatibility issue.
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:05 PM

Answers

• Hi

I'm sorry for couldn't understand your description clearly, Did you mean that you encountered a problem when you upload a modified word file though Internet Explorer 10? but Chrome is OK. isn't it? If so, may be you can try to save as the last modified word file in another folder, then upload it by IE 10. After that, please check the date of this file.

If I had misunderstood the above, please provide as more as details about your problem for us so that we can help you more effective.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:46 AM
  • 99/100 times it is human error (not hitting save before attaching)

Another common user error with Office products involved with IE is not realizing that attachments are opened and saved in the TIF.   E.g. if the user makes a change to an attachment in a received E-mail they need to use Save As... to override the file path of the temporary copy.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:29 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi

I'm sorry for couldn't understand your description clearly, Did you mean that you encountered a problem when you upload a modified word file though Internet Explorer 10? but Chrome is OK. isn't it? If so, may be you can try to save as the last modified word file in another folder, then upload it by IE 10. After that, please check the date of this file.

If I had misunderstood the above, please provide as more as details about your problem for us so that we can help you more effective.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:46 AM
  • 99/100 times it is human error (not hitting save before attaching)

Another common user error with Office products involved with IE is not realizing that attachments are opened and saved in the TIF.   E.g. if the user makes a change to an attachment in a received E-mail they need to use Save As... to override the file path of the temporary copy.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:29 AM
    Answerer