When I full crawl my MOSS 2007 site, it is Intializing my site repeatedly! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone

I'm using Moss 2007. When I did full crawl, it put out lots of logs. I read one of the logs and found that several strange parts on them.

It sounds like ...

1. It is initializing security for my subsite repeatedly.

2. Cache is full

3. My FileSharedLibrary allows no one to read items.

1. It is initializing security for my subsite repeatedly.
    I don't know why it is initializing my subsite again and again. I believe this made the logs so large...
    Here is the log.

Init security for site "MyItem'sURL" - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:842
    Init Group GROUPNAME123 Id 7 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:3086 
    New User USERNAME123 Id 1 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:1073
    New User USERNAME456 Id 13 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:1073 

2. Cache is full
    Also I think the log says the cache is full. But I have no idea this cache problem and the initializing problem are effecting each other or not.

Remove V3 Cache, reason = oversize, committed 649506816 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:127 
    Remove V3 cache - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.cxx Line:76 
    V3 Cache statistics: committed=649506816, UserCatalogCaches=1 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3util.hxx Line:172 

3. My FileSharedLibrary access control allows no one to read items.
    Thirdly, I got this error many times. (FileSharedLibrary is the feature of DocAve)
    I searched "hr=80041211" and found MicroSoft said "Item will not be indexed. Its access control list allows no one to read the item. Used in GetSecurityDescriptor method of the IUrlAccessor interface.

CSTS3Accessor::GetItemSecurityDescriptor: Return error to caller, hr=80041211 - File:d:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\sts3\sts3acc.cxx Line:1210 

I already checked DisabledLoopBackCheck is disabled, Crawl Account have a read access of my site properly, and I'm sure we have enough free space at C and D drives.

Actually I can use my SharePoint site normally with no problem and it does not show any error on my site. But I really need to know the reason why this three points are happening...in order to avoid a huge-size log gives damage to server when I full crawl next time...

Hope someone could help me to solve this problems

• Edited by mickey_42 Monday, November 10, 2014 8:34 AM
    • Moved by Rebecca Tu Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:57 AM MOSS 2007
    Monday, November 10, 2014 8:33 AM

All replies

• Check if this can help you or guide you 

http://technet.microsoft.com/eS-es/library/dd584165.aspx

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered. You can reach me through http://freeit-support.com/

Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:07 PM
  • Thank you Jaggi

I think this is the almost same page that i checked already and mensioned in my question

"hr=80041211" and found MicroSoft said "Item will not be indexed. Its access control list allows no one to read the item. Used in GetSecurityDescriptor method of the IUrlAccessor interface.

Do you think my problem is really because of anything Access control problem..?

Friday, November 14, 2014 12:35 AM