Why Is Microsoft sabotage windows 7????? RRS feed

• Question

• I am a service tech, i have worked on over a thousand computers and in the last 2 weeks, I have a hard time reinstalling windows 7 updates!!! Okay Microsoft What the hell are you doing ??? Are you trying to force everyone to your new junk Windows 10 Operating System !!! So this is your problem and Microsoft you need to fix it NOW !!!!! I can't believe in the last 2 weeks Microsoft, you've got windows 7 updates so screwed up, I had to reinstall windows 7, 2 or 3 times on the same computer, because of all the bad updates your forcing on everybodies !!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED AND FIXED NOW BEFORE, ANYMORE COMPUTERS WITH WINDOWS 7 CRASH, AND WINDOWS 7 HAS TO BE REINSTALLED  AND THEN FIGHT WITH WINDOWS UPDATES FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS AND YOU MIGHT GET ALL THE UPDATES OR YOU GET MOST OF THEM, THEN THE COMPUTER CRASHES OR IT GOES INTO A START UP LOOP, AND AT THAT POINT YOU HAVE TO START REINSTALLING WINDOWS 7 !!!! SO YOU SHOULD PULL THE BAD UPDATES, BEFORE THIS BECOMES A BIGGER PROBLEM, THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!! MICROSOFT YOU KNOW THE 6 OR 8 UPDATES THAT ARE DOING THIS.... SO .... AND THIS IS ALOT BIGGER PROBLEM THEN YOU ARE ADMITTING TOO.... SO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT USE WINDOWS 7,  NEED YOU TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND FIX IT, RIGHT !!!!

Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:05 PM

All replies

• If you have worked on over 1000 computers int he last 2 weeks you must not have slept.  Can you be specific about the problem with the specific computer???

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:53 PM
  • here's the problem microsoft is purposely screwing with windows updates and in the last 2 weeks, i've had to reinstall windows 7 on 3 different computers !! and on each of the computers, i had problems with windows updates installing and crashing the operating system!!! in the last ten years i have serviced over a 1000 computers, and never had this many problems with windows updates!!!! now i know from researching online, that microsoft has put 6 to 8 updates, out in the last month and this is where the problem is !!!! there calling them security patches, but i truly believe microsoft trying to force everyone to upgrade to windows 10 !!!! windows 10 operating system is the biggest joke, microsoft has released !!! and  since the release of windows 10, i have had to downgrade some computers, because of issues WITH WINDOWS 10 AND OTHER COMPUTERS, I HAD TO REINSTALL THERE ORIGINAL OPERATING !!!!

Friday, September 4, 2015 1:55 PM
  • You are RIGHT It STILL HAPPENS

They want US to migrate to Win 10.

I have the same problems with Win 7 wont update!

It will only run Internet Explore 8!

If not you can answer me on gimack@telus.net.

MICROSFT HELP! if it NOT so!

Saturday, March 5, 2016 9:03 PM
  • Whilst I don't agree with the tone I too can verify that round september windows update has become very problematic on Windows 7.

I run Windows Media Center on a pc, nothing gets installed on it, other than windows updates.  Round september I've started having issues with the windows update service taking a looong time to do updates and whilst the service is running it is using 100% of one of the two cores on the processor, i.e. its continuously using 50% cpu.

This is causing major performance issues, coincidently I'm getting prompted to insatall Windows 10 which I have no intention of doing so since Microsoft killed off Windows Media center after Windows 7.

Mick Lang

• Edited by Mick Lang Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:12 AM
    Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:11 AM