adjust setting of adashboard item(Display Position) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Could anyone hwlp me in chaging the dispaly position of a dashboard item in the edit item window,im using pps 2007,and i have deployed my dashboard to sharepoint,Thankyou so much

Monday, June 20, 2011 9:46 PM

Answers

• That Link was not useful in my work,Anyhow I got it,i was searching for Add Zone which is at the right bottom of PPS,which can be used to display the 2nd report in the drop down of the first report.i mean the display position of edit item window which appears at the time of filter linking to the report. Any How Thanks Dan,with the link you posted learnt some other thing which is not known by me.Thanks Alot.
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:05 PM

All replies

• You might find this posting helpful - PerformancePoint Dashboard Sizing Explained.

If you are looking for something else you will need to provide a more detailed explanation of what you would like to do.

Dan English's BI Blog
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:33 AM
  • That Link was not useful in my work,Anyhow I got it,i was searching for Add Zone which is at the right bottom of PPS,which can be used to display the 2nd report in the drop down of the first report.i mean the display position of edit item window which appears at the time of filter linking to the report. Any How Thanks Dan,with the link you posted learnt some other thing which is not known by me.Thanks Alot.
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:05 PM