none
RDP Credentials issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am having a bit of an issue with RDP. My company is getting ready to allow users to change their passwords but we'd like the credentials to update as soon as the clients pc's password it changed. I have already taken the steps to making sure that i can connect through RDP without having to input any client credentials, id just like to know how i can allow them to change their password an it will save those new credentials to my existing RDP files.

thanks 

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:37 PM

All replies

• hi,
    0 can you enter winver in command prompt on both client and RDS server then look the os version ? 
    1 "I have already taken the steps to making sure that i can connect through RDP without having to input any client credentials,"
        can you share the steps or link ,then we can search  relate method to solve your issue .

2 I am not sure the below website can help you.
    Forced password change at next logon and RDP
    https://mssec.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/forced-password-change-at-next-logon-and-rdp/

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 4, 2019 9:43 AM
  • Is there anything to help you?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 14, 2019 9:17 AM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:07 AM