none
Project Pro 2013 - Calendar Control fails in export operation with filter RRS feed

• Question

• When generating an Excel export via a map containing a valid date filter (ie "date range"), the calendar control (datepicker) does not function.  A date can be manually entered into the field, with positive results, but the calendar object won't accept a change.  Doesn't matter whether exporting to .xls or .xlsx.

The control works fine when applying a date filter in any other view. 

Platform - Win 7 Pro SP1, Project Pro 2013 32 bit

Thoughts?

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ShipSales,

I'm sad to say I see the exact same thing.  I am using Project Pro 2013 32 bit with SP-1 on Windows 8.1.

I'll see if I can catch the eye of one of the Microsoft folks and let you know what I find out.

Julie

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:15 PM
  • Just to update:  the good folks at Microsoft can reproduce the issue, so it is now on their radar.  If you have premier support with Microsoft, you can request a fix.  In the meantime, as you note, you can enter dates manually.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:21 PM
  • Thanks Julie.  Mostly wanted to rule out platform config and see if anyone else had reported or resolved the glitch.  And you did that nicely!  Will pass to MS as a recommended fix.  Maybe a package in SP2 with a little bow on it....
    Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:50 PM
  • You're welcome.  I have passed to Microsoft, but certainly if you have other channels - have a go.  It would keep your eyes on the cumulative updates as they are occurring much more frequently that Service Packs.

Thanks for the feedback.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:21 PM