Help with Microsoft Access for Office Ultimate 2k7 RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello all, my name is Marty and I am new to access. I just installed it on our shared computer at my work. Basically I need to make a 4-page form in access, but I am having two related problems:

1) When I change a large (50+ field) access file from "table" format into "form" format, the program attempts to squish everything into a single page form. As I said, I need to make a 4-page form, so this is a huge stumbling block.

What I noticed is that subsequent pages correspond to subsequent rows in the "table" format (ie page 2 of the form is row 2 of the table), is there any way to undo this, and make pages 1, 2, 3, 4 of the form correspond to subsequent sections of row 1 (ie can I make fields 1-15 correspond to page 1, fields 16-30 to page 2, fields 31-45 to page 3, etc)?

2) A related problem is that after copying and pasting the same (fairly large) amount of characters into about 30 or so fields, the program won't let me make any more fields of that size (but it will let me make more fields with less characters).

Can anyone help? Perhaps I do not yet have the full program available and need to validate something online? Any help is much appreciated.

Marty

Thursday, February 7, 2008 9:09 PM

Answers

All replies