none
Wrong date format from Meeting room messages - Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We have recently found that when we recieve error messages from the meeting rooms, the date format is in US not en-NZ.  Is this hard-coded?  The Exchange servers have been configured with en-NZ as the language with the date format of dd/mm/yyyy.  And i have also manually configured the meeting room to have the language of en-NZ using Exchange 2010 powershell as described from MS Technet.  However the date format remains as the US format (mm/dd/yyyy) when meeting rooms sends message.  Am i missing anything or is there another way to change the date format?

Thanks

Winnie

Sunday, September 9, 2012 9:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

We have recently found that when we recieve error messages from the meeting rooms, the date format is in US not en-NZ.  Is this hard-coded?  The Exchange servers have been configured with en-NZ as the language with the date format of dd/mm/yyyy.  And i have also manually configured the meeting room to have the language of en-NZ using Exchange 2010 powershell as described from MS Technet.  However the date format remains as the US format (mm/dd/yyyy) when meeting rooms sends message.  Am i missing anything or is there another way to change the date format?

Thanks

Winnie

• Hi

Thanks

Winnie

• What about on the client end, the clients are set to use en-NZ?

James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Monday, September 10, 2012 12:11 AM
  • Monday, September 10, 2012 2:32 AM
  • yes. the client end all set to en-NZ.

Thanks

Winnie

Monday, September 10, 2012 3:38 AM
  • Hi Winnie,

Please try the registry key mentioned in the link.

If the issue continues, have all regional settings in all Exchange servers to be en-NZ and then try again.

Hope it is helpful.

Fiona Liao

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:43 AM