none
Devices and Printers page takes forever to load & doesn't show my devices or printers RRS feed

• Question

• I have Win7 RC1 installed on three machines. Two are 64-bit and one is 32-bit. On the 64-bit desktop and the 32-bit laptop, everything seems to be running OK in the Devices and Printers window. However, on the 64-bit laptop, the Devices and Printers page doesn't load. The green bar moves across, then stalls after several minutes. I can install a new printer or device, but I can't configure or delete an old device.

Any assistance is appreciated. The two laptops are identical Dell Latitude D830s, except that one runs 32-bit Win7 and the other runs 64-bit. It's the 64-bit one that's having problems. At the very least, if there are other ways to install, configure and -- especially -- delete printers and devices without using the control panel applet, I would greatly appreciate learning how to do it.

Ths...
    Saturday, May 30, 2009 2:20 PM

Answers

• The issue occurs if your anti-virus or firewall blocks this action. Please temporary disable the firewall and anti-virus, and then check the result.

If the issue persists, please boot in Clean Boot Mode. This method will help us determine if this issue is caused by a loading program or service. Please perform the following steps:

1. Click the Start Button type "msconfig" (without quotation marks) in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.

Note: If prompted, please click Continue on the User Account Control (UAC) window.

2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).
    3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".

Then, restart the computer. When the "System Configuration Utility" window appears, please check the "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" box and click OK.

Please test this issue in the Clean Boot environment, if the issue disappears in the Clean Boot environment, we can use a 50/50 approach to quickly narrow down which entry is causing the issue.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    Monday, June 1, 2009 8:50 AM

All replies

• The issue occurs if your anti-virus or firewall blocks this action. Please temporary disable the firewall and anti-virus, and then check the result.

If the issue persists, please boot in Clean Boot Mode. This method will help us determine if this issue is caused by a loading program or service. Please perform the following steps:

1. Click the Start Button type "msconfig" (without quotation marks) in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.

Note: If prompted, please click Continue on the User Account Control (UAC) window.

2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).

Then, restart the computer. When the "System Configuration Utility" window appears, please check the "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" box and click OK.

Please test this issue in the Clean Boot environment, if the issue disappears in the Clean Boot environment, we can use a 50/50 approach to quickly narrow down which entry is causing the issue.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    Monday, June 1, 2009 8:50 AM
  • Hi Arthur:

I have the same issue I listed under a different thread. (http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproinstall/thread/9551bc28-8f40-48fe-950f-1e2ff2827833)

I tried starting in Safe Mode and experienced the same issue, the Device and Printers does not populate any icons.  As I stated in the other thread - I can create another user on the same computer - and it shows all the items that are supposed to be displayed in the Devices and Printers window.

From what I have seen, this is the only control panel that does not display properly.  Is there some registery setting that for the specific user account that effect display of this control panel?

I had seen in one post somewhere - and I cannot find it again - to create another user on the system.  This would resolve the problem by moving over all data to the new user - but it does not fix the issue, or define what caused the problem.

Since all users are defined by the current AV Application, as well as other default system settings - I think the answer lies in that direction.

I hope that helps you narrow it down for a resolution.

Ken Caplan
    Valuable Logic, Inc.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:59 AM
  • Doesn't anyone ever respond to these issues?
    • Proposed as answer by Lachlan83 Thursday, February 2, 2017 8:06 AM
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:22 AM
  • I had the same issue - the bar went on forever and nothing ever showed up.

After some research I found out that if Bluetooth service is disabled this issue would occur. I had my BT service disabled, since I always trim my installs to disable all unnecessary stuff and free up RAM (my Windows 7 uses around 460MB of memory while idling).

Anyway, as soon as I enabled and started the BT service the Devices and Printers applet loaded fine and displayed various icons.
    I think it's a bug: if I don't need BT service I should be able to disable it without unexplained quirks like this one.

Hope, this info helps someone too.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Alex
    • Proposed as answer by Cohar Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:33 AM
    Monday, July 6, 2009 1:10 AM
  • Thank you Alex. 

I also encountered the issue on Windows 7 x64, and disabling the Bluetooth service was indeed the culprit.

In full agreement with your sentiments on being able to cleanly disable unwanted services.

Regards

Rod 
    • Proposed as answer by Andreysh Saturday, December 23, 2017 5:46 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Andreysh Saturday, December 23, 2017 6:06 AM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:57 PM
  • I have the same issue. 
    Nor can I see items in the add device.  I have two bluetooth cell phones (one an iphone) that were found on Vista.  Neither are seen.  Found this out when trying to tether.
    -Bluetooth is enabled,
    -AV and firewall off still produces the problem,
    -clean boot has same issue.

Very annoying.
    Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:52 AM
  • Same issue, but fixed it.  To be more specific, it isn't that you enable your bluetooth.   You must go into services, and turn on "Bluetooth Support Service".
    Sunday, November 1, 2009 3:36 PM
  • Hi,

I have the same issue, but disabling the bluetooth service doesn't fix it.  I have a Dell Latitude D830 with 4 gb memory and 32-bit Windows 7.  The Devices and Printers window had icons for about 3 weeks after I installed Windows 7 (from a clean install) and then the icons disappeared.  The only firewall I have is the one that came with Windows.  I disabled that also, but nothing changed.  The printers still show in Word and I can still print to them.  Are there any other suggestions?  I have an image that I can restore to, but that seems to be a radical fix in this case.

This is indeed very annoying.
    Monday, November 30, 2009 7:48 PM
  • Hi,

I got a script from John Cena that reregistered the IE8 dll's.  After running the script and rebooting the computer, all the devices came back.

Niel
    Monday, December 7, 2009 3:30 PM
  • Hi,

I got a script from John Cena that reregistered the IE8 dll's.  After running the script and rebooting the computer, all the devices came back.

Niel

hi
    I have the same problem, but it looks like the problem is my user profile.
    The user profile is from an XP installation in a domain.
    Can you give me a link to John Cena IE8 script?

all best
    Niels
    Monday, January 18, 2010 12:27 PM
  • so i was having the same problem.. Plus my bluetooth wasnt working at all even tho i had the drivers and everything! i looked in my services and low and behold.. The service called "Bluetooth support Service" was set to manual.. I dont know how or why, but im guessing it was caused by an update Micrsoft sent out since it was The same problem with soooo many people! as soon as i enabled the service and set it to automatic, All the devices started showing up and my bluetooth started working again! btw im running windws 7 x64 hp dv7 2200. Works like a charm now!
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:12 AM
  • Same issue, but fixed it.  To be more specific, it isn't that you enable your bluetooth.   You must go into services, and turn on "Bluetooth Support Service".

Thanks sooooo much! That was such a great help!! It fixed it the very second i enabled! didint even have to reboot!
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:17 AM
  • Now I have the same problem - bluetooch activation/deactivation does nothing.  Don't have any bluetooch enabled bits on my PC (which is running 64 bit Win 7.)  Any ideas ?
    Monday, June 7, 2010 10:12 AM
  • I had this same issue too after installing a bluetooth usb dongle and its software. My Vaio laptop had already an integrated bluetooth device, wich prompted a kind of conflict. So, the windows 7 control panel could´t find any bluetooth devices installed. I tried to install the hotfix KB980396-x64 but It didn´t fix the problem.

As soon as I enabled the "Bluetooth support Service", the problem was solved.

Ten days of hard research and work on it.

Thank you, so much!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 6:56 PM

Arthur Xie - MSFT

Hi, so I am currently trying to install Windows 7 x64 for the umteenth time.  I am having the same problem as everyone else.  I click start, then devices and printers, and then I wait, and wait and wait.  If I stop the progress bar, I get one icon and can successfully install printers and scanners, but they won't show up.  This hasn't happened before.  I installed the software and completely configured the computer, then needed to do a clean install and now this.

I do have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which by the way were a complete pain to set up in win 7, and they now work.  My other specs are listed below.

OK, so I have read this forum and many others:

1. I disabled all services and startup like described - no change

2. I completely uninstalled my anti-virus. -- no change.

3. I set the bluetooth services to automatic.  -- no dice

4. I tried the IE8 batch file from John Cena.  -- no dice

Does anyone know what else could be causing this?  Or have any more ideas?  The only unusual thing that I have done, is that I set my user profiles to a second disk that isn't the main windows boot drive.  (128GB SSD with 2x1TB WD black drives in RAID0)  But I doubt that has anything to do with the devices.

If you could please let me know anything else to try, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks, Philip
    Sunday, September 19, 2010 8:57 PM
  • I had this problem and this one fixed both of them.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/d2d212b1-01cd-4e84-81af-71f01398f2c3

Friday, October 15, 2010 4:27 AM
  • This fixed both problems.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/d2d212b1-01cd-4e84-81af-71f01398f2c3

Friday, October 15, 2010 4:29 AM
  • thanks, this totally solved my problem, thanks
    • Proposed as answer by molley Monday, February 7, 2011 1:14 PM
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 1:34 AM
  • Having navigated to services via task manager I followed all the above advice especially the bluetooth services which was set to manual. Unfortunately this did not cure the problem.

However I did discover that although I thought I had only one AV/firewall running which I had disabled ( mcafee) when I trawled down the services list, Windows firewall was shown as automatic and running even though this was not showing in Action Centre or System Security.

I disabled this setting ( right click - properties ) reinstalled my AV, rebooted, and Hey Presto Devices and Printers appeared.

This has also solved a problem of not being able see my network printer, which was constantly identified as being offline.

Perhaps computer techies would have spotted this straight away but it has proved a real headache for me. I just wanted to make this post to help any others in a similar situation.

Monday, February 7, 2011 1:49 PM
  • I had this problem too, although when I enabled and logged in as Administrator, I could see the devices and printers.  But I just ended up re-imaging and the problem went away.

Monday, February 7, 2011 4:28 PM
  • No fix... bug as expected... here's "the fix"
    Open Services Panel (start, run, services.msc) enable "Bluetooth services"; start the service.
    • Proposed as answer by holzmann Wednesday, October 26, 2011 4:09 AM
    Monday, May 23, 2011 8:49 PM
  • Perfect! "Devices and Printers" only showing items in Safe Mode. In normal mode it was continuously refreshing and getting nowhere. However, your advice worked perfectly. "Bluetooth Support Service" disabled. Properties > set to switch on Automatically > OK > then Start the service and, hey presto, Devices and Printers springs to life.

Still fine after reboot.

This was a Lenovo ThinkPad X200s.

I'm guessing during a previous cleanup, perhaps a colleague had switched off all non-MS services and then selectively switched services back on... but not this one. Would make little difference, other than in Devices and Printers.

Anyway, just to say "Thanks!" CALBenzo - your advice still working it's magic over a year and a half later ;-D

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:29 PM
  • I placed this reply on thread, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/3e920e4e-33b0-4e0e-a266-00f378de6a6c

We have had same issue with a number of Acer laptops running W7 pro and W7 Ultimate.

Seemed to start after Windows updates around time of SP1 though have not been able to identify which, update is responsible. removing and reinstalling selective updates was not conclusive. restore to previous condition  only sometimes fixed the issue but my laptop today can either reboot with or without the issue, and I have ONCE seen it in my home desktop PC with Win 7 Ultimate.   

Other symptoms are :-

on shutdown , pc insists that outlook is still running and needs to force closure, as outlook was closed it can't do this so hangs in shutdown.

Word cant start , as it cant scan for printers. but word editor in outlook is OK.

Remote web workspace can't scan for credentials, so can't open connection to other PCs from web workspace, (remote desktop still able to find credentials and connect). Other web workspace functions Email and Intranet are OK.  This problem continues when print spooler is restarted.

I have noted that when the print spooler service it stopped normally although it warns the action could not be completed the service does actually stop and the dialog box Stop legend greys out, so using start will work and the print service is then OK after.

Re the remote web space use of RPC  and As Print spooler has dependencies which include RPC and the fairly random occurrence of this issue in my laptop is there a start-up sequence problem relating to RPC services ?? [Remote Procedure call (RPC), Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator & RPC Endpoint Mapper.]

Other replies reference Bluetooth as cause, but I have seen this in Laptop/desktops without Bluetooth hardware where service is set to Manual and not started, with problem present or not. So Is this more likely an effect than a cause.  It is worth noting that Bluetooth also shows RPC as a dependency.. Come on Microsoft this IS an issue!

Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:54 AM
  • I have the same problem with Outlook shutdown and no Printers or devices showing.   I was wondering whether it was caused by a windows update also.
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:36 PM
  • this was very helpful .. thank you so much 
    Same issue, but fixed it.  To be more specific, it isn't that you enable your bluetooth.   You must go into services, and turn on "Bluetooth Support Service".

Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:14 AM
  • Thank you oh thank you!!  Yes it was the Bluetooth service, my client seems to have turned it off, not knowing the consequences.

There are 3 other possibilities I know off else than the Bluetooth..

It can be a Printer driver, you should un-install it.. or do system restore

You can also clean your spooler with a Cleanspl.exe tool from Microsoft ( solved it on XP this way )

and finally it can be a registry problem.  you need to use cleanspl. and delete "All ports" and then re-add them manually Com1.. TCP/IP and USB printer port monitors ( for advanced users only.. ) 

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:23 AM
  • This is the answer.  I tried everything else that I could find, for a long time, until I came across this.  And it did fix the problem.  Thanks much to CALBenzo.
    • Proposed as answer by AHHKAA Saturday, December 24, 2011 3:40 PM
    Saturday, December 24, 2011 3:40 PM

I know this is an old dated thred, but when i encounter the same problem and turn on the bt support service, it WORKS!!! Thanks.
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:52 AM

Enabling Blue Tooth Support Services resolved the issue.

Thanks CALBenzo!!

Friday, January 27, 2012 3:01 PM
  • I found this to be the correct solution for me on a W7 32 bit machine.  The other solutions above did not help in my particular case but may have in others.  

If the reader does not know how to change service functions, they can be found by left clicking the start button and in the search field just above it typing:

services.msc

You will most likely find two bluetooth services and you'll need both to be active.  As soon as I did this, it all worked again just fine including with the Firewall on and the Antivirus, etc. all on and working.

Here's wishing you luck.

• Proposed as answer by Yogibearff Monday, February 20, 2012 8:56 PM
    Monday, February 20, 2012 8:56 PM
  • Ditto...

Enabled Blue Tooth and Blue Tooth Support Service... and... it restored by Devices and Printers window... and... allowed me to print.

It's obviously a bug, which MS needs to repair... but... for now... that works.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:04 AM
  • Had this on a Win 7 Pro desktop PC in an SBS 2011 network. Couldn't print from Outlook or Excel reliably. Then spotted Devices and Printers appearing to hang.

Starting BlueTooth and disabling AV made no difference. Cleared temp files and ran chkdsk, no luck. Same problem when logging in as a different user with admin rights.

Finally tracked it down to corrupt System Restore. In Control Panel > System > System Protection there were two entries for C: drive, one listed as off and one listed as missing. Click Configure for the missing one and turn it off. Then click Configure for the remaining C: drive and turn System Restore back on, allocate 5% disk space (or similar).

Did a reboot to be sure and the Devices and Printers was working ok again.

Some more info at TechArena about corrupt system restore and error 0x8007007b 

Mike

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:02 AM
  • Yup That was the answer....had the same problem...enabled 'bluetooth services' & hey presto Devices and Printers page instantly loaded..THANKS AOLEYNIKOV.
    Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:19 PM
  • I am utterly amazed, once again, at the usefulness of Google and technet...

User called in with this problem, I Googled "Windows 7 takes long time displays green progress bar when opening devices and printers".  Came here.  Scrolled down to "turn on blue tooth support services".  Enabled it on the users PC, and issue was fixed.

I love fixing problems that NO amount of logical troubleshooting could possibly ever fix, by just doing a dumb search. 

Rick

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:48 PM
  • i have tried to enable and disable the bluetooth support services and it didn't work for me., i all ready tried IE8 dll it didn't work either.,

but i realize that i am not using bluetooth so i decided to uninstalled all bluetooth drivers on device manager and boom it solved my problem instantly no need to reboot.,

Friday, May 11, 2012 12:48 PM
  • i just uninstalled the explorer 9 update and everthijng works now hope this helps
    Friday, June 8, 2012 3:22 PM
  • i just nailed a work round for this issue just make a new user account and hey presto works 100%
    Sunday, July 1, 2012 5:04 PM
  • Hi Guys, I am facing this similar issue but I still cant fix the issue after following all the guide here.

My "device and printers" is able to start right after the login of Windows. After awhile, it will take "god-knows-how-long" to load, seems it takes forever to start. 

I had done diskcleanup, bluetooth services is on and set to auto. 

But it still doesnt solve my problem.

My problem only starts when I enable FTP server through windows add/remove programme features.

Any Kind soul able to help me on this?

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:34 AM
  • Thank Arthur for that post. The devices did show up in safe mode, but I wasn't sure what I should do after. Can you go through to the end please?

Also, I can't see my recently used programs in the start up box - tried all sorts of things to restore those. I also cannot print from Adobe readers, or generate pdfs from Excel.

I have an Epson 3540 wireless on the network and been having issues with Firefox, IE but these got resolved.

Friday, February 1, 2013 2:26 PM
  • I had the same issue - the bar went on forever and nothing ever showed up.

After some research I found out that if Bluetooth service is disabled this issue would occur. I had my BT service disabled, since I always trim my installs to disable all unnecessary stuff and free up RAM (my Windows 7 uses around 460MB of memory while idling).

Anyway, as soon as I enabled and started the BT service the Devices and Printers applet loaded fine and displayed various icons.
    I think it's a bug: if I don't need BT service I should be able to disable it without unexplained quirks like this one.

Hope, this info helps someone too.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Alex

I had been beating my head up against a wall until I read your post, Alex.  Thank you!  After resetting my bluetooth services my cell was FINALLY discovered by my computer and I was able to do the minor data xfers I've been wanting to do.
    Monday, March 11, 2013 12:30 AM
  • Thanks Alex, this is the fix. I've seen this across several of our machines and this has been the fix on all of them.

• Edited by Cohar Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:31 PM spelling
    Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:36 AM

Arthur Xie - MSFT

I'm on Windows 8 and having the same problem. Disabled all non-Microsoft services.

Devices and Printers seems to be extremely brittle.

the cows are here to take me home now...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 8:52 PM
  • Thanks Alex, exactly this issue and fix - works fine now.

I agree that this is a bug, I should be able to disable services that I don't need.

• Edited by Xaero Friday, August 2, 2013 1:03 PM
    Friday, August 2, 2013 1:02 PM
  • This is the solution that worked for me!!!!
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:12 PM
  • Hello,

I'm facing the same issue but I don't have "Bluetooth Support Service" among my Windows 7's services.

I also tried msconfig tool as the 1st article of Arthur Xie told but at last after rebooting my Windows,  the checkbox "Hide all Microsoft services" is not checked and nothing changed either in "Printer and devices".

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:29 AM
  • I realize that this post is from 2010, so you've probably solved this yourself by now. This is for anyone else having the same issue.

Moving the user profile to a new location causes this problem. For me, running System File Checker from cmd.exe with admin privileges  fixed the issue.

• Edited by KaBoOM 444 Monday, December 9, 2013 6:56 PM
    Monday, December 9, 2013 6:55 PM
  • Thanks Alex! That was exactly my problem! Good job! Thanks!
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:47 AM
  • I had this issue today and only enabling Bluetooth Services did not fix the issue.  I also had to restart the Print Spooler service.  If someone still has an issue, try that.
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:09 PM
  • Kudos for this reply Alex. It was indeed the Bluetooth Support Service being disabled that was the culprit for me.  Never would have thought of it!
    Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:41 PM
  • Yes - The answer proposed by Daniel Holm Hansen worked like a charm.

Went to services and turned on "Bluetooth Support Service". It solved the problem

• Edited by Bala.Iyer Friday, September 12, 2014 3:29 PM
    Friday, September 12, 2014 3:28 PM
  • I have been living with this issue for a year, never finding the solution.   SOOO glad I bothered to scan down this thread today and see this answer.  I Started the "Bluetooth Support Service" and the devices popped right up!  Thank you soo much. 
    Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:37 PM
  • Well contrary to most people above, but I thank all for suggestions which I have tried, my answer was to uninstall all bluetooth devices and pull the device physically and disable all the services 'Bluetooth support Service', BsHelpCS', 'BsMobileCS'. Since having been forced into going the 'new' Nokia phone 'Windows' route, Bluetooth has not worked well for me. I shall still persevere with other bluetooth devices, but so far, Windows 7 and various Bluetooth devices are not happy companions...

Just for the record, I'm running a Dell Precision 390 4gb RAM Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and have tried a BlueSolei and a Toshiba bluetooth devices - perhaps I've been unlucky and chose the wrong ones :-(

My solution above, might help someone....

Friday, May 8, 2015 10:53 AM
  • you must ENABLE BOTH BLUETOOTH SERVICES!!!

I'v had the same problem ENABLING solved this problem!

Found this solution on 'seven forums'

Captain Ken

Friday, May 8, 2015 2:14 PM
  • Silliness, I do not use bluetooth. These services need to be more intuitive. If one does not need bluetooth they should be able to disable the service without breaking ability to browse printers

Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:39 AM
  • Thank you Alex, that was a solution for me too.

Regards,
    Gam

Friday, October 23, 2015 8:54 PM
  • I know this thread is fairly old now but I thought of contributing so sharing what I did when I had this problem with few of my users:

I ran SFC which took around 15 minutes to complete, restarted Laptop - Devices and Printers started to respond back again.

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 AM
  • This did not work for me. I ran SFC which fixed the issue.
    Monday, February 29, 2016 4:41 AM
  • I have started, stopped, restarted, set to manual and automatic, the bluetooth support service several times to no avail.  Devices and Printers still fails to load.
    Monday, June 13, 2016 9:20 PM
  • So your answer is completely incorrect but you've decided to mark it as the answer and misinform people. Awesome.
    Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:13 PM
  • Yes, starting the bthserv in windows task manager "services tab" resolved the issue. 
    Thursday, December 1, 2016 6:24 AM
  • I ran into this issue and it was related to Bluetooth. Enabled the devices - turned  on and started "Bluetooth Support Service".
    Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:04 AM
  • I have had this happen a lot. Whenever it happens, it's due to a printer that's been installed but is either gone or offline. It seems the printers and devices app is trying to contact all the printers in the list. If one is missing it causes it to take forever to load. It does eventually, but it takes a really long time, like 10 minutes. So this is a bug! The app shouldn't try to contact all that hardware, the potential for error is huge, and that's not what the user asked for! If the user wants to verify a given printer they can open it up from the app and look at the properties. There aren't many issues with Win 7 but this one sucks. 
    Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:40 PM

Arthur Xie - MSFT

I only have Microsofts own AV; Defender and MS built-in firewall and still have problems with Devices and printers taking about two minutes to finish. Are Microsofts own antivirus and firewall not Windows compatible?!

Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:44 AM
  • On my PC enabling or disabling the Bluetooth service does not fix this problem. The problem must be elsewhere.
    Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:52 AM
  • Doesn't fix it for me. Microsoft should be ashamed. This problem has gone on for years now!

Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:53 AM
  • Thanks, the info is a huge help - hadn't been able to get any traction with IT and now it is solved.
    Tuesday, September 5, 2017 12:22 AM