none
Project server 2010 - Task issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

In My Tasks , I am getting 953 new tasks assigned to you.But while clicking on Tasks, it's showing error "An unexpected error has occurred" Why it is throwing this error? What could be the problem? 

Monday, March 18, 2013 1:53 PM

All replies

• Sheelaj,

This could be due to timeout or bad assignment. Is this issue user specific? Do you have any other resource with similar number of assignments? Did you try deleting your IE history? Did you try from different system?

Reviewing ULS log from the server, could be helpful.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:29 PM
  • hi,

This issue is user specific only and he is a project manager and he also been assigned some tasks.

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:35 PM
  • Have you looked at ULS log?

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:36 PM
  • Hi

I will see tomorrow.I am facing one more problem.If a project manager is clicking on the project permissions option in the ribbon for some projects it's throwing error. What could be the problem? Could you help me to solve this issue? 

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:47 PM
  • Sure. Again ULS is the way to look at what's happening in the backend. Also would be helpful if you open another thread for this new issue with more detailed information.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:52 PM