Replacment of ContactGenie RRS feed

• Question

• 1. I have tested CG Toolkit. It was great extension and I like it. Is there the best replacement (paid!) to perform such tasks?

2. How to perform and execute all email messages into safe contacts that Outlook will recognize?

It is time consuming to do this and each message should be added as safe.
    • Edited by toplisek Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:15 AM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems that you are looking for any tools for Contact managing. 

In Microsoft side, there is no tools provided officially. We can use the Import/Export feature in Outlook to import Contacts from CSV or PST file. For example:

Import contacts to Outlook
    Import contacts from an Excel spreadsheet to Outlook

If you still want to use any third-party Tools for Contact management, please refer to:
    https://www.slipstick.com/addins/contact-tools/outlook-contact-tools/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:30 AM
  • Additionally, for second question, what do you mean about "added as safe"? Is there any senders emails marked as Spam and move to Junk email folder?

If any emails you want to move it to Inbox folder instead of spam, you can right-click the message in Junk Email folder, click Junk > Never Block Sender and Not Junk.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:36 AM
  • I have folders inside Outlook. All items should be marked as safe contacts or email addresses will be added to Safe email address.

Reference: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5873-adding-email-addresses-to-a-safe-sender-list

Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:01 PM
  • Hi,

If all messages are listed in Inbox folder instead of Junk E-mail folder, it is not necessary to add the sender to Safe Sender list in Outlook.

If you insist to add all Inbox folder messages senders to Safe Senders in Junk E-mail Options, maybe we need to do it manually. For example, we can export the Inbox message to CSV file. Then we can open the CSV file in Excel to filter the From email address.

Save all senders as txt file and import it to Safe Senders in Outlook: Click Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk > Junk Email Options > Safe Senders > Import from file. Locate the text file and import it.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Friday, October 6, 2017 9:58 AM
  • I have to create safe list of senders. So, it is not possible to define folder and select ALL items and click store as safe senders?
    Friday, October 6, 2017 11:01 AM
  • I have to create safe list of senders. So, it is not possible to define folder and select ALL items and click store as safe senders?

Hi,

I am not quite sure about your requirement now. Am I missing something? 

If you want to create safe list of senders, please refer to the steps in my last reply. I also tested in my side. We can edit the sender list from exported CSV file and import it to Safe Senders in Junk Email Options.

If I misunderstood about it, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 9:04 AM
  • I understand option that you propose. It was tested. Export does not support mapping to export only email address.

It is basic export.If you do the following steps:

1. choose your folder like Inbox.

2. All addresses should be added inside this folder as a safe list of senders

So, this can be possible only by exported TXT file and and than imported items into a safe list of senders.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:42 PM
  • I understand option that you propose. It was tested. Export does not support mapping to export only email address.

It is basic export.If you do the following steps:

1. choose your folder like Inbox.

2. All addresses should be added inside this folder as a safe list of senders

So, this can be possible only by exported TXT file and and than imported items into a safe list of senders.

Yes, there is no setting to directly select Inbox and add all addresses to safe senders list in Outlook features. 

Monday, October 16, 2017 10:28 AM
  • Can be replied?
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 11:30 AM