Regarding Dynamic distribution Group filtering! - URGENT HELP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends,

We have some employess in our company having primary SMTP address as name@company.com as well as name@company2.com as alias name.

I want to create Dynamic distribution group using recipient filter option.. I have tried various option.. nothing is worked out. can you please someone help on how to do this?

NOTE: I can able to filter using EMC filter : using "emailadresses" + "contains" @company2.com.......

Karthick

Thursday, September 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Answers

All replies

• I am not clear can you elaborate please?
    You cannot use "@"  in alias

Thanks, MAS
    Please mark as helpful if you find my comment helpful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:55 PM
  • Hi Karthick,

From your description, I'm not quite sure what you really want to do. Could you please explain furthermore? "I want to create Dynamic distribution group using recipient filter option", what's the specific requirement of the dynamic distribution group?

Best regards,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:19 AM
  • Hi Karthick,

Is there any update with your issue?

Best regards,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:26 AM
  • Your requirement is unclear. reply back with what you are actually looking for!

if you want to use -RecipientFilter to Create/Manage Dynamic Distribution Groups then below are the few links which has the information about the values that you may use for -RecipientFilter

Filterable properties for the -RecipientFilter parameter

Filters in recipient Shell commands

Using PowerShell to Manage Dynamic Distribution Groups and Recipient Filters in Exchange Server

Create Dynamic Distribution Groups Using Customised Filters

M.P.K ~ ( Exchange | 2003/2007/2010/E15(2013)) ~~ Please remember to click “Vote As Helpful" if it really helps and "Mark as Answer” if it answers your question, “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. ~~ This Information is provided is "AS IS" and confers NO Rights!!

• Proposed as answer by PK M Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:56 PM
    • Marked as answer by Amy.WangModerator Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:29 AM
    Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:23 AM