none
Errors Pku2ulog failed to start 0xC--35, Negolog failed to start, IDListenLog failed to start, P2PLog failed to start and HomegroupLog failed to start, all with the same failure code 0xC-- 35. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

I'm getting the errors below and but I have not got any BSOD.

The errors I'm getting in eventviewer are Pku2ulog failed to start 0xC--35, Negolog failed to start, IDListenLog failed to start, P2PLog failed to start and HomegroupLog failed to start, all with the same failure code 0xC-- 35.

This is what the logs files says about each error.

Pku2ulog:

Unknown( 10): GUID=c36a26fb-03a9-d591-3984-dc17e4a48527 (No Format Information found).

p2plog:

Unknown( 89): GUID=fc9d5ca5-e6c8-627c-be74-e6e0a98bbf57 (No Format Information found).

negolog:

Unknown( 37): GUID=2553184f-6f2a-3198-ddb7-93ab1ad2d125 (No Format Information found).

idlistenlog:

Unknown( 10): GUID=418a567f-b393-1423-26aa-123149ef8882 (No Format Information found).

homegrouplog:

Unknown( 12): GUID=96f7a94a-4343-6ede-ff2b-dd1dafeed500 (No Format Information found).

However, the 'Unknown(xx)' number changes times to times.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards.

• Edited by gonoje Saturday, April 6, 2013 6:42 PM Found error logs
    Saturday, April 6, 2013 6:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you have Home group set up, please go to Control Panel – Network and Sharing Center. Choose homegroup and sharing options and click “Leave the homegroup”.

Juke Chou
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 8, 2013 6:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you have Home group set up, please go to Control Panel – Network and Sharing Center. Choose homegroup and sharing options and click “Leave the homegroup”.

Juke Chou
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 8, 2013 6:46 AM
  • Your answer is not an answer. If you want to be part of a Homegroup than your reply is invalid. You also had the audacity to mark it answered when you never addressed why this is occurring. I could have answered this even better by saying just do not turn you computer on and the problem will no longer occur. I am having the same issue as above and would like a real solution.

Mark Daniels

• Proposed as answer by 151rum Monday, March 21, 2016 6:51 AM
    Monday, April 6, 2015 12:54 PM
  • I totally agree with you mate. I didn't even bother to answer after seeing the low quality of support ...
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:24 PM
  • Your answer is not an answer. If you want to be part of a Homegroup than your reply is invalid. You also had the audacity to mark it answered when you never addressed why this is occurring. I could have answered this even better by saying just do not turn you computer on and the problem will no longer occur. I am having the same issue as above and would like a real solution.

In all seriousness, here it is almost 3 years later and this trash is still here clogging up the search engines and wasting everyones time. This should have been deleted, and really WTF with this garbage dumpster baby microsoft wannabe employee (contingent) marking his own disdainful, semi-illiterate, asinine post as the answer. I have seen microsoft employees mark other microsoft employees bile as answers, but not one marking his own... I dont know why these assclowns dont just put "Hi, we already got your PII and are selling it to everyone, so go F*** yourself, if you found my answer helpful you are in the wrong place."

I gotta say though, what a crap existence. Spending every working day unhelping as many people as you can must really be fulfilling, or something... I would probably off myself knowing a random word generator could replace me and probably do a better job of it too.

Oh well, who needs customer service when you dont have customers, all you have is data, ad revenue generators (people) and a monopoly.

Monday, March 21, 2016 7:42 AM
  • It's been so long that I have changed to Ubuntu and Centos since 2013. I'm also managing myself with MACs so that I do not have to go through this garbage again and it goes further much more smoothie than 'windows', whatever version will be. I hope the company let him go to be honest.
    • Proposed as answer by soho11 Friday, June 17, 2016 12:08 AM
    Monday, April 25, 2016 4:36 PM
  • I agree that “Leave the homegroup” does not explain how this would correct the problem. If I leave the Homegroup and then re join will that resolve the problem?
    Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:19 AM