none
OneNote 365 (2016) integration with Outlook 365 (2016) Win 10 Pro all 64 bit

Question

• I've seen this question in the forums and also the suggested cures. However none seems to work for me. Add-ins- com are properly checked. Various registry keys match the requirements (e.g., set to 3), I've done the Office online repair process, etc.  I've also seen threads that this is just broken in 2016.

Integration works between Edge and OneNote (as well as other browsers). The appropriate button appears in the Outlook Ribbon, but there is no import/export functionality in either direction. OneNote appears completely unaware of Outlook. Is there a recent solution to this?

Thanks!
    Phil Davis

Saturday, April 1, 2017 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What integrated feature of OneNote are you referring to in Outlook?

>>The appropriate button appears in the Outlook Ribbon, but there is no import/export functionality in either direction. OneNote appears completely unaware of Outlook.

What happens if we click the OneNote button in Outlook ribbon?

Could you provide more information about the issue you are encountering so that we can understand it more clearly and fix it more efficiently?

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 3, 2017 8:20 AM
  • Hi Phil,

How is everything going? If you would like further assistance on this issue, please do not hesitate to post back.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 8:09 AM