none
Acessing the log in windows 10 firewall

Question

• I have valid reasons for suspecting that I have been targeted with denial of service attacks. Some being intermittent and one lasting over 8 hours. So I need to find out how I can obtain access to the Firewall record in windows 10 please?

Sarky

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:31 PM

All replies

• by default, windows firewall logging is not enabled. you have to enable logging if you want that.

Don [doesn't work for MSFT, and they're probably glad about that ;]

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:18 PM
  • Hi Sarky,
    In addition, we appreciate you for posting questions in the Group Policy forum of Windows Server. However, the problem seems to be more related to windows 10 client, in this case, we would suggest you post the question in windows 10 forum.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=win10itprogeneral
    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:20 AM