Blocked e-mails whith pop-ups RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I try to open my e-mails ,a yellow notice shows up at the top of the screen. It says that the e-mail has a pop up and will not be open. that is almost all of my e-mails. Please stop doing that.
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Ronald E Hipple,

Would you mind pasting the detailed error message here for further research?

What’s your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

Can you preview messages in Reading Pane?

This issue could occur if there was a corrupted data file. We can follow the steps in this official article to repair Outlook data files.

We can also try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies on any third party add-ins.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:51 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, February 15, 2019 5:14 AM
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Hi Ronald E Hipple,

How is everything going on with this issue?

Please feel free to tell us if you have more questions about it.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 18, 2019 6:11 AM