scheduling assistant and outlook RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys,

can you advise on scheduling assistant in outlook?

is is integrated with the rooms that are created in exchange?

thank you in advance

Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:18 AM

All replies

• hello,

thanks for replying

if my emails arent hosted on exchange or office365. they are hosted in 3rd party mail system.

can i benefit from the scheduling assistant?

regards

Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:37 AM
  • Hi,

Based on your description, your issue is more related to Outlook client side. Since Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provide suggestions about Exchange server issues, we will help you move this case to Outlook forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Regards, 

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2020 5:11 AM
  • Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

>> if my emails arent hosted on exchange or office365. they are hosted in 3rd party mail system. Can i benefit from the scheduling assistant?

Just as stated in the article provided by Udara Kaushalya, Scheduling Assistant feature only available for Exchange or Office 365 account, so I'm afraid that accounts hosted in 3rd party mail system can't use this function. Because there is no Rooms or Addresses to add since you are not in a organization.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2020 6:09 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 27, 2020 8:36 AM