Help with Row Headers RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have spent the last little while searching through the help, online blogs  and training material looking for a way to add the description of the Row Header in Excel 2007 OLAP Pivot tables, Performance Point 2007 and Proclarity Desktop. I was wondering if this functionality exists and if it is possible to get pointed in the right direction on how to facilitate this!

I have a reports where there are two dates displayed in this report one is Account Activate Date and the other is Account Opened Date I would like these attribute headers to be on the gride report or charts…..how do I do this om ProClarity or Performance Point 2007 !!

Anything would be greatly appreciated

Friday, October 26, 2007 7:03 AM

Answers

• With regard to ProClarity, it is usually easiest to change row header names after exporting to a tool that is more focused on reporting/formatting, such as Reporting Services or Excel, where you can add and name the headers whatever you like.  I'm not sure about whether or not it is possible to do this from within PerformancePoint, but here is the url for the forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1872&SiteID=17

Hope this helps,

Bob

Monday, October 29, 2007 4:34 PM