Project 2007, User Timesheet different on screen to what is retrieved from Published Store ?? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

A year (or so) back I created a PSI webservice which accepted user time data from our support package and added this to the user timesheets, in a specific task within that timesheet (if present).

Recently I have had a few anomalies (4 people out of 100s) where the time data has not been submitted. These people DO have the target task in their timesheets (on their screen) but when I look using my test program I DO NOT see the task (or associated actuals).

When I ask the users in question to input some time manually, save, remove, and save again... I can then see the task and actuals as expected, and the automated update works from then on...

Can anyone help and shed some light on what may be the issue here? or have an idea of what user settings might be causing this? I am assuming (rightly or wrongly) that these users have been set-up incorrectly or differently to everyone else in the system, but I am so far at a loss to explain or attempt to rectify the issue, especially as it works for 99% of users...

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

TartanBono

• Edited by TartanBono Monday, June 10, 2013 10:50 AM spelling mistake
    Monday, June 10, 2013 10:49 AM