none
Apache/2.2.3 red hot port 80 RRS feed

• Question

• I was Albany tourism site.  when I clicked on Hilton hotel on 40 lodge st. Albany NY. is was given this info to day.

I could not get on the hotel web site.

This morning when I logged on to my computer I was at risk.  running a full scan and asking you to check in to this port 80 for me please and thank you.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you mean that you're unable to get on hotel website, and you're prompted with this error "Apache/2.2.3 red hot port 80"? I heard that there is one error like "Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at ...in Port 80" which refers to a permission error, means you don't have permission to the Apache server, Do you get similiar error when you get on other websites? I think it's a special issue with the Albany tourism site, not an IE issue.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, April 11, 2014 2:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Roxan,

I think this thread is specific to TechNet IE forum. So I am helping you to move this thread directly into that forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:14 AM
  • Hi,

Did you mean that you're unable to get on hotel website, and you're prompted with this error "Apache/2.2.3 red hot port 80"? I heard that there is one error like "Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at ...in Port 80" which refers to a permission error, means you don't have permission to the Apache server, Do you get similiar error when you get on other websites? I think it's a special issue with the Albany tourism site, not an IE issue.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, April 11, 2014 2:40 AM