none
Starting O365 Business journey RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've been asked to look into moving out Exchange 2013 environment into O365 and also moving users Office installs from 2013 to 0365 or should I say the latest version install locally.

Does anyone have any links or videos they used to start this journey?

I think we first need to buy a business plan and the licenses for the users, then connect our Exchange to Exchange online?

Any brief order of steps would be great.

Thanks

Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For upgrading Office 2013 to Office 365, there are some articles for your reference: How do I upgrade Office?Plan your enterprise deployment of Office 365 ProPlusDeploy Office 365 Enterprise for your organization.

If you have questions on upgrading Exchange 2013, I suggest you post your questions on Microsoft Online: Exchange Online and Exchange Server Forum for help. You may get more helpful replies there.

If you have any updates or anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, July 12, 2019 5:53 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:43 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:39 AM