Skype for Business Client Deadlock RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using an Azure AD joined Windows 10 PC with Click to Run versions of Office Pro Plus. I'm frequently flipping between Outlook profiles and generally a pretty heavy user of Azure AD logins/log outs. 

I'm also on conference calls a lot throughout the day and frequently find that my Skype client is frozen. It doesn't report this in the title bar, and I believe I even receive incoming communication, but when I try to click on the contact window, it doesn't respond. Task manager doesn't report an issue, but if I kill the process and re-open it, its fixed. Closing all other applications does not help.

I did use the "analyze wait chain" feature in the task manager and saw there was a deadlock issue. Anyone else seeing this, or know what might be the cause/solution?

Mike Crowley | MVP
    My Blog -- Baseline Technologies

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check if there is any Skype for Business Event Viewer error message on the issued PC.

Please try to uninstall the a\v display card drivers on the issued PC and use Windows Default drivers instead.

Also you can perform Clean Boot Mode to avoid third party programs affect:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Eason Huang Thursday, April 7, 2016 1:09 PM
    Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:38 AM