none
Insert Field problem in Project Server 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a project in project server 2007, in resource usage view i had inserted remaining work field six times; so now six remaining work fields are available in my resource usage view.

I don't want those fields anymore in that page, i.e. i would like to hide those fields; i tried hiding and saved the plan, when i reopen the plan still those fields are available.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem?

K.Gokulraj

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

What happens if you open new project and navigate to Resource usage view?

Have you made changes in Enterprise Global when you added RW field 6 times?

Hrishi Deshpande – DeltaBahn Senior Consultant
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Monday, April 23, 2012 6:35 PM
  • Hi,

For all other projects i don't have issue, only for a specific project i am having this problem.

K.Gokulraj

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:28 AM
  • Which view is it in (and specifically which table)?  What happens if you select that view and table in the other projects?

Ben Howard [MVP] blog | web

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:42 AM
  • Resource usage view and the table is "usage". Only for a specific project i have this problem, for remaning projects i can insert or hide any column and save the changes, once i reopen the plan i can see the changes i did for all other projects.

But only for a specific project, in resource usage view i hide the column "Remainig work" and saved it, when i reopen the plan still i see the remaining work column.

K.Gokulraj

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:45 AM
  • I would open the organiser and remove this table and view from this project only.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:56 AM
  • I got the solution, there was a problem in the table.

Thanks

K.Gokulraj

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:11 AM
  • I am glad you were able to fix it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:12 AM