Career Development RRS feed

• Question

• I have just two exams to complete my MCSA Security, but in pursuit of my passion in the mangerial part of IT, i decide to have knowlege of itil v3 foundation. Pls kindly advse me on what to do. I really want to go into the managerial  or supervisory part of IT as a woman.
    • Edited by Ttope Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:41 PM
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:38 PM

Answers

• Hai,

I am really in ready to help you out. I have achieved ITILV3 exam on last 14th and I am really in that thrill.
    Kindly visit my discussion forum www.windowsadmin.info I have enough resources to help to grow your knowledge as you are expecting. Please join at my forum to ask questions on the required subjects. It is purely a microsoft technology related forum and thus you should go for different forums to get clear answers about ITIL subjects
    By the by please visit this link to see initiatives from microsoft on ITIL http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc506049.aspx

regards from www.windowsadmin.info

ManuPhilip
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:35 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 7:26 AM

All replies

• Take classes in project management, leadership, general business management, employee management, and accounting/budgeting.  That's what I've been trying to do.  I've found audio books to be the best for convenience, but also local in-person training.  I recommend: The Mythical Man Month, The 360 Leader by John Maxwell, 6 Habits of Highly Effective Teams, Zig Ziglar Pod Cast (www.ziglar.com), The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell, I also utilize heavily a yearly subscription to www.info-tech.com, CIO Magazine (www.cio.com), Processor newspaper (www.processor.com), and BNet (www.bnet.com).
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:30 PM
  • Hai,

I am really in ready to help you out. I have achieved ITILV3 exam on last 14th and I am really in that thrill.
    Kindly visit my discussion forum www.windowsadmin.info I have enough resources to help to grow your knowledge as you are expecting. Please join at my forum to ask questions on the required subjects. It is purely a microsoft technology related forum and thus you should go for different forums to get clear answers about ITIL subjects
    By the by please visit this link to see initiatives from microsoft on ITIL http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc506049.aspx

regards from www.windowsadmin.info

ManuPhilip
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:35 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 7:26 AM