none
Convert Zimbra file into MS Outlook email file RRS feed

• Question

• If you have any idea who convert easily .tgz to the .pst file format then please share me it is very important for me. I am searching solution from a long time please help me.......waiting anyone response.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 10:03 AM

All replies

• If you find  Converter tool that you can use Zimbra to Outlook Converter tool that you migrate all email TGZ folder in PST format. Some days ago I also convert my TGZ file in PST Format. This tool easily converts and save this tool. You can use for trials version.

Visit here more info: https://www.downloadtopten.com/converter/zimbra-to-outlook/

Monday, January 28, 2019 5:34 AM
  • Convert Zimbra files into Outlook PST format with the help of Zimbra Migrator. This tool is helpful to import Zimbra emails to PST along with attachments. It allows you to convert multiple TGZ files to PST at once even without Outlook installation. 

Check the Advantages of the Software

• Compatible with every Windows OS.
    • No file size limitation imposed on it.
    • Convert Zimbra files in batch easily.
    • Import TGZ emails along with attachments.
    • Select the required destination path.
    Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:06 AM
  • I can easily understand your problem as I faced the same issue two days ago. After going through many manual methods, at last, I used TGZ to PST Converter and got safe results. I would like to recommend you this tool.

Know more:- http://www.tgz.topstconverter.com/

Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:26 AM
  • Hola, 

There is Two free manual method for Export Zimbra TGZ file to Outlook PST

1. Manual Process of Import and Export of Data
    2. Use of External or 3rd party tool

The manual procedure is very hard and has many chances of data loss but the so easy use of External third party tools is apt for migration of Zimbra .tgz to Outlook .pst file format because it only browse .tgz file and then offer you many criteria to select and then export the Zimbra TGZ to PST file format.

Export Zimbra mailbox to Office365,  Exchange server, MBOX Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Outlook 2019

For this you can use the KDETols Zimbra to PST Converter:

Thanks

• Edited by King komch Saturday, June 8, 2019 8:52 AM text editing
    Saturday, May 4, 2019 8:35 AM
  • Hi

You can make use of Zimbra Converter Tool for converting Zimbra files to MS Outlook. With the help of the application, you can quickly convert unlimited .tgz files to .pst with emails, contacts, calendar, briefcase and other items accurately. You can try the free demo edition of the Zimbra Converter which allows to convert first 20 files from Zimbra mailbox folder to PST free of cost.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:10 AM
  • If you already tried the free manual method solution and it does not yield result as you want. Then in such case you can try third party - Zimbra to Outlook Converter software to easily Convert Zimbra files into MS Outlook emails file format with all mailbox items like - Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Attachments, folders without loss of data.

Read Blog:  https://zimbra.org/extend/items/view/zimbra-to-outlook-converter-free-tool-to-export-zimbra-mailbox-to-pst

I hope this will help you.

Monday, July 1, 2019 12:33 PM