my brother **** as admin and i want to get rid of him RRS feed

• Question

• my brother doesn't deserve to be the default admin and i want to get rid of this privilege. how do i change my account to the default admin without having to sign in as an admin account or having to put his admin password?
    Friday, July 25, 2014 7:31 PM

Answers

• As ZigZag pointed out, only an Administrator can Add another Administrator account or assign administrator privileges. 

Maybe ask very nicely for administration privileges ;)

Don't forget to mark the post that solved your issue as "Answered." By marking the Answer you are enabling users with similar issues to find what helped you. Lewis Renwick - IT Professional

Friday, July 25, 2014 10:42 PM
  • TC

We cant help you circumvent administrator password.  Ask him to be an admin.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:23 PM

All replies

• TC

We cant help you circumvent administrator password.  Ask him to be an admin.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:23 PM
  • As ZigZag pointed out, only an Administrator can Add another Administrator account or assign administrator privileges. 

Maybe ask very nicely for administration privileges ;)

Don't forget to mark the post that solved your issue as "Answered." By marking the Answer you are enabling users with similar issues to find what helped you. Lewis Renwick - IT Professional

Friday, July 25, 2014 10:42 PM