domain login image with a message error RRS feed

• Question

• When I turn on my pc I have the domain login image with a message error. I do not have domain, afther clicking on "OK" the error message closes and windows opens normally.

Can I fix this error on startup of windows?
    Friday, November 1, 2013 12:55 PM

Answers

• What's the error ? No domain available or no logon servers?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:01 AM
  • Its a problem with one system or all? Can you login from local account and check if the system is getting IP and properly added to domain ?

Try re adding the system to domain.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 11:27 AM

All replies

Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:01 AM

No domain avaliable.

Never have a domain

Monday, November 4, 2013 12:07 PM
  • Its a problem with one system or all? Can you login from local account and check if the system is getting IP and properly added to domain ?

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 11:27 AM

I dont have a domain never have. this pc is conected to a local network

The mensage error is:

The system could not log you on. Make sure your username and domain are correct and then enter the password again

I hit ok and have normal Windows, how can i remove this login error

• Edited by GojuRyu Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:59 AM
    Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:59 AM
  • you mean, on this error you hit Okay and you're logged in?

Thursday, November 7, 2013 12:54 PM