Call Center Setup in Skype for Business RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

We have a customer having about 6000 users , they have are currently using Avaya , we have proposed SFB2015 and customer is quite exited to do POC for SFB,

They also have a Call Center , where the customer requires below features,

1) Hunt Group Config

2) Screen Recording

3) Call Pickup/Listening

4) Reporting / Business Intelligent

5) IVR (interactive)

6) Skill Levels

7) Voice Mail

8) Call Barging

Please Advise

Regards,

Hasan reza

Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:54 AM

Answers

• HI,

1 = Yes

2 = no centralized recording, for this you have to use thirdpart. There is otherwise built in recording on Skype client

3 = Can you define this?

4 = you can install monitoring role, then use Power BI for best reporting experience. Built in reports does not provide in depth info

5 = If you mean interactive response group, then yes it is a feature in SFB

6 = can you define this?

7 = yes if you integrate with Exchange.

8 = Agent can invite their supervisor before dialing out. If a customer dials in, agent can also invite line manager to listen. I guess call barging is for quality check?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Sunday, May 8, 2016 6:10 AM
    Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:13 PM

All replies

• HI,

1 = Yes

2 = no centralized recording, for this you have to use thirdpart. There is otherwise built in recording on Skype client

3 = Can you define this?

4 = you can install monitoring role, then use Power BI for best reporting experience. Built in reports does not provide in depth info

5 = If you mean interactive response group, then yes it is a feature in SFB

6 = can you define this?

7 = yes if you integrate with Exchange.

8 = Agent can invite their supervisor before dialing out. If a customer dials in, agent can also invite line manager to listen. I guess call barging is for quality check?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Sunday, May 8, 2016 6:10 AM
    Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:13 PM
  • 3) some one else picking the call on behalf off , (if I see/hear my collegues phone ringing I would like to pull the call on random basis) - Listening : if the floor incharge wants to listen to live conversation of Agent with Customer,

6) Based on Skill levels call can get escalated to higher level personals (Example ; Level1 Support , Level2 Support)

Also if you have any third party suggestions , it would be highly appreciated,

Thanks- Reza,

Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:25 PM
  • Solution for point 3 is to use delegated access in Lync/Outlook.

Still not sure what you want to achieve with point 6, closest would be to use workflow. How will a call be based on skill level?

Thursday, April 28, 2016 5:08 PM
  • This is something I am interested in too. I have a Call center that uses skill sets as they are directed through our Cisco phone system. Meaning if a customer calls the company, depending on what the skill set is of the employee depends on where that customer is routed to. Can this be done with Skype for Business, or better yet with the new integration of Microsoft Teams? 

Thanks, 

ARG. 

Friday, July 27, 2018 2:30 PM