none
Outlook Web App disappearing RRS feed

• Question

• This same issue is driving me nuts:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/da/ieitprocurrentver/thread/f272ea34-363f-43bf-a602-5b8c234dbdf8?prof=required

I have OWA in a frame on a webpage (I'm using IE9-32b) - which is great when it works but it disappears whenever I want it to be there. I seemed to be able to somewhat get around the issue by placing a 20-second refresh metatag on it (60-second didn't work), but the problem with that is it steals the focus when I'm in another frame - so it is not viable (also, the refresh flashes the frame). I doubt the problem has anything to do with add-ons or compatibility issues. This is really annoying, and I have a feeling there is some bit of code that is telling it to go blank under certain conditions, so it's probably a completely avoidable issue.

Friday, February 8, 2013 3:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

for questions about html, css and scripting for website developers please post to the MSDN IE Web development forum, with a link to your website....

in IE9 and higher content displayed in an iframe assumes the documentMode of the parent document...

add the EmulateIE7 x-ua to your parent.

Rob^_^

Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

for questions about html, css and scripting for website developers please post to the MSDN IE Web development forum, with a link to your website....

in IE9 and higher content displayed in an iframe assumes the documentMode of the parent document...

add the EmulateIE7 x-ua to your parent.

Rob^_^

Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:17 AM
  • Hi,

You can also check whether there are any settings about OWA side settings need to be changed.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:51 AM