none
Error R6016 not enough Space for thread data showing on Small Business Server screen?

Question

• Hi Guys,

I have Small Business Server 2003. I've receiving this is error message: Error R6016 not enough Space for thread data showing on Small Business Server screen

Visual C ++ runtime library run time error

Program: c:\windows\32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

R6016 not enough Space for thread data.

Any idea guys?Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.Or please vote as helpful.
    Monday, August 08, 2011 9:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to suggest you install the latest version of service pack for Windows Small Business Server 2003 to check the result.

According to the following Microsoft KB article, service pack can fix some w3wp.exe issue.

The W3wp.exe process consumes up to 99 percent of the CPU resources every several minutes on a Windows Server 2003-based computer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/900243

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:51 PM

All replies

• it's not an error I recognise in reference to SBS03 so this makes me wonder if you are running other than default web site items in IIS.

I certainly hope that the errors a search revealed relating to certain games and programming tools are not the cause. SBS doesn't make the best gaming, nor program development, platform. Just what 3rd party apps are installed please?

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:41 AM
  • Hi SuperGumby,

Thanks for your reply and your time.

So what do you suggest about this? What should I do to rid of this message and to solve this issue it may have?

Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.Or please vote as helpful.
    Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:20 PM
  • answering the questions I've asked might be a start.
    Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:39 PM
  • Hi,

I would like to suggest you install the latest version of service pack for Windows Small Business Server 2003 to check the result.

According to the following Microsoft KB article, service pack can fix some w3wp.exe issue.

The W3wp.exe process consumes up to 99 percent of the CPU resources every several minutes on a Windows Server 2003-based computer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/900243

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:51 PM
  • Thanks Arthur,

It was great

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 12:04 PM