google frozen on windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Internet explorer works normally until i go into google, as soon as the webpage is open all other webpages and it freeze. Other webpages work normally until i open google.

I think this could have occured when i was "typing" or thought i was typing in the tab on google to research melbourne cup race time lol. However the curser was not on it but i didnt realise this till iw as midway into what ever i was typing at the time. The page froze but i thought nothing of it, closed the fgoogle page and opened another one and went ot start again however google website has never became unfrozen. I have google chrome on my computer but i am not used to using this browser (and as i am studying at uni and need google scholar) it might be handy to be able to used google again.

anyway was wondering if anyone knows how i can go about geting this fixed or be able to help me google (ironic) the right things to try and fix the problem.

Thanks!!

Monday, November 21, 2011 7:27 AM

Answers

• Have you tried run Internet Explorer without add-ons? Have you any add-ons installed?
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, December 1, 2011 10:41 AM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

Also, try to reset Internet Explorer settings for test.

Alex

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:49 AM

All replies

• Have you tried run Internet Explorer without add-ons? Have you any add-ons installed?
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:09 AM
  • Hi,

Also, try to reset Internet Explorer settings for test.

Alex

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:49 AM