none
MDT 2013 UPDATE 1 RRS feed

• Question

• hey guys.

I am trying to develop a solution for my computers, however I am hitting a brick wall and need some serious help.

Firstly is that I have the ADK and MDT installed for windows 10, no I am trying to setup a deployment share however I am unable to link mdt to sqlexpress that came with adk. I have tried using the mdt configmgr to setup but all I get is a error, although adk has protocols for it.

Secondly Is it at all possible to do it through a wifi network, or do I need a physical connection to the deployment desktop.

If I can't figure this out I will be back on DVD's and that is not what I want.

CHEERS IN ADVANCE

Monday, August 24, 2015 3:49 PM

All replies

• You will need to have a physical connection because WinPE doesn't connect via WiFi.

Is this the method you are using to connect to your DB?

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles-tutorials/windows-7/Deploying-Windows-7-Part15.html

Also I know it says it is optional but, you MUST specific the name of the SQL instance

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, August 24, 2015 9:35 PM