Outlook 2007 crashed after updating Outlook Connector. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

when performing an update initiated by Microsoft, in Outlook 2007, it can not start again.

I looks for a file "msncon.dll" - I have tried all versions found on the internet, and none of them works.

I have even tried uinstalling Office 2007 and reinstalling again - then reinstalling Outlook Connector and restarting the system. Still no luck....

I am now on day three beginning to be somewhat pi... on this update. Off course I can acess my msn.com account live, but I need the files to be readable when being offline.

None of the foums can prvide the suffient help I need.

What do I need to do, to make my Outlook 2007 and the Outlook Connector work again ?

Regards

Christian, Denmark

Monday, October 4, 2010 4:40 PM

Answers

• Hi, as this forum focuses on Windows 7 specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows Outlook forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, October 11, 2010 8:32 AM
    Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:14 AM