none
Lenovo Windows 10 Deployment Errors RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I try to deploy Windows 10 to a Lenovo X1 Carbon laptop, I keep getting an error (Unable to determine Disk, Partition, and/or Drive). I've gone in and checked how it's creating a partition. I've deployed Windows 10 on the HP Elitebooks and that was successful. I used the same settings (Boot EFI 499MB with a FAT32 file system, MSR 128MB, Windows Primary at 99% of remaining space with a NTFS file system and Recovery at 100% remaining space with a NTFS file system) to dry to deploy it on the Lenovo (of course with different injected drivers) and at first, it didn't work. After searching online, someone posted a different configuration for partitioning the UEFI disk (Boot EFI 350 with a FAT32 file system, MSR 128MB and Windows Primary at 100% of remaining space with a NTFS file system). I tried that and it worked. Then I tried the same config on a second Lenovo laptop and that's where the error is now popping up. It mentioned the disk partition but the error comes up as it's trying to inject the drivers.

Anyone have a clue what I may need to check on?

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:08 PM