PWA View - Duration Units? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, can I have my task durations in PWA views showing up measured in "W" ie weeks instead of days?

thanks in advance

Steve

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:31 PM

All replies

• Yes, you can.

Which version of Project are you using 2007 or 2010?

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:44 PM
  • Hi 2010
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:54 PM
  • Ok.

Click on Tasks  from the ribbon click on the drop down menu for "Units" and select Duration>> hours

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:09 PM
  • Hi, I cannot see this option?  I started in project centre and then click into one of the projects.  I can see the detailed schedule page now.  On the ribbon I have Project, Page, Task and Options as tabs.  None of these tabs have an option for setting Units??
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:25 AM
  • Hi Stev,

Open Project professional (desktop application) and then click on file the top right hand corner, then click on options change the duration from weeks to hour, then save and publish it to enterprise global

Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:19 PM
  • Steve,

I thought you are referring to "My tasks" view.

To change duration from PDP schedule page, open the project plan in Project Pro.

Navigate to File>>Options>>Schedule

Under Schedule option for this project, change the setting of "Duration is entered in" from weeks to days.

Save and Publish the project plan.

Ref. following screenshot

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:42 PM