none
Windows 2008 r2

Question

• Dear All

today i create wall paper policy one separate ou but policy not applay.

i already have wall paper policy and today i create one wall paper policy one separate ou 

need to any thing more? its apply policy my previous policy through then what changes need to do please suggest step by step  

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 2:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>i already have wall paper policy and today i create one wall paper policy one separate ou

You mean you already have an GPO in place with wallpaper policy setting configured, then you created another GPO (IT-WallPAPER) and linked it to a specific OU (IT Team), correct?

>its apply policy my previous policy through

Please first check the precedence of these two GPOs linked to "IT Team". Select "IT Team" OU from the GPMC, on the right panel, select "Group Policy Inheritance", make sure that "IT-WallPAPER" is listed as the first one of the list.

Also, run "Gpresult /h C:\result.html" and see which is the winning GPO for the Wallpaper policy setting.

Let me know if there is any misunderstanding here about your Group Policy configuration.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 7:56 AM