Problems with my PC and Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

•  I am currently having an issue on my PC that is not allowing me to even open the Home Button or click on the file folder as it says 'This file does not have an associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings'.
    I do not know why I am having this issue as I recently just formatted my PC due to not being able to access my driver (saying an administrator has blocked me from accessing it). Even after the format I can cannot access the device manger since as it says the same thing when clicking the folder.
    While for the Home Button, it says 'The parameter is incorrect'.

I am loosing my will here and I do not know what to do, please someone help me fix this!

I should also add that even powercell is not working for me, it just instantly closes after I start it up.
    Monday, December 3, 2018 1:28 PM

All replies

• hi,
    I think there are some problem in your win10 ,can you enter winver in command prompt and look the os version ?
    you can refer this document to fix your system problem
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 3, 2018 3:17 PM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 6:10 AM
  • Is there any progress on your question?

Monday, December 10, 2018 3:09 AM