Outlook Autocomplete - Retrieve emails in autocomplete and add them to my address book RRS feed

• Question

• Using - Microsoft® Outlook for Mac - Version 15.41

Hi,

All the email addresses that 'pop up' as autocomplete in the 'To:' field when I am composing a new email - I would like to retrieve them and move them into my Outlook address book if possible?

Thanks,

Sam

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Sam,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that there may be not such a build-in option in Outlook Mac which let you export the addresses from your Auto-Complete cache or convert them directly into Contacts. You may have to add them manually.

If you have more concern about this, you could submit a feedback via File > Feedback.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:30 AM
  • thanks for the answer but obviously not what I wanted to hear!...and file>feedback is not an option in office for mac....its ok i don't expect feedback to make a jot of difference.
    Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:52 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your update.

Currently, there is no build-in option in Outlook Mac which let you export the addresses from your Auto-Complete cache or convert them directly into Contacts. 

You could also visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Outlook. What’s more, if an idea is high voted there by other customers, it is promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:15 AM
    Friday, January 26, 2018 2:02 AM