none
setting up a office server RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I really need some advise I know a lot about computer but no much about servers. we have got a server and I have set up a domain controller and linked a laptop to the domain and everything looks fine, I log into the domain on the laptop :)

Now I want to link the file server to this domain so when our staff are out and about they can see their documents I don't want to set up a terminal server,

We have 5 laptops and 4 desktops computer the 5 laptops are in and out of the office all the time, can it be done by some type of mapping

thanks Josh

Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:11 AM

Answers

• Josh --

You have erroneously posted your question in a public user forum related to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management tool.  I would recommend that you repost your question in a public user forum related to Windows Server instead.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:04 PM

All replies

• Would VPN work for this
    Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:14 AM
  • Josh --

You have erroneously posted your question in a public user forum related to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management tool.  I would recommend that you repost your question in a public user forum related to Windows Server instead.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, June 6, 2013 12:04 PM